VN reading club - June 2015 (Yume Miru Kusuri)

Kurisu-Chan

Yume is fine.

Shuffle is the one I dislike the most out of the bunch- would never bother to re-read that thing, really. 

Then again, that holds true to if my heart had wings as well. They're just bad, story-wise. 

Fuwans will probably enjoy the latter most because the graphics are nice in that one... Shuffle's an old VN, so it doesn't even have that going for it. 

I have already read YMK and its still one of my favorites to date (nekoko best girl, forever and ever)

So therefore I will vote symphonic rain, I wouldnt mind to read YMK for the third time though  :mare:

I thought there was a very good balance with the H-scene actually, but thats just me :D

Shuffle was one of the first eroge I ever played. I don't think it's that terrible, it's just really generic but it executes its own themes decently, and since it's not really long it's fairly easy to read through.
But what do I know I have shit taste :makina:

Bruh... It's called the Eiffel Tower... unless you're talking about a tour guide, then that's completely acceptable. Though, I don't know why you would get on a tour guide's head just to confess, but whatever floats your boat.

BTW, I'm not participating, I just wanted to say that. :holo:

This talk about Tour Eiffel reminds me of my French lessons and our teacher getting mad when we never learned that it's supposed to be la tour Eiffel not le tour. 

Anyways, I'm liking this months theme. I would probably never read these VNs on my own, so it's good that the club forces me outside of my usual reading habits.

I shall yet again be withholding my vote until such a time as two or more games are neck and neck and close to winning in which case I'll swing the vote in favor of one or the other based on a coin toss.

Gdi. We're so close.

This talk about Tour Eiffel reminds me of my French lessons and our teacher getting mad when we never learned that it's supposed to be la tour Eiffel not le tour. 

I know this feeling. Rather, not only for the tour Eiffel but for a lot of nouns in the French language. G-Gender in words!

Even if it doesn't suit your taste I find kt hard to believe any of these titles are THE worst. They might be below average, but calling it the worst, even below something like Fading Hearts, is a bit of a stretch.

Whoa, whoa! We don't mention Fading Hearts! :P

I think I played that ages ago, too. :< I was meh with it. I'd prolly stick with whatever wins just to have an excuse to read a new VN that's different than my own tastes.