VN reading club - June 2015 (Yume Miru Kusuri)

Kurisu-Chan

When I played Da Capo and Shuffle I thought meh they're pretty generic, but at least some of the heroines are cute and some moments were decent, and since they're short and easy to read through, at least they accomplish their goals as generic charage, so they got that going for it, which is nice.

Hence why I can't comprehend how they can be considered THE ABSOLUTE WORST as some people seem to make them out to be lol.

Da Capo is responsible for creating the VN character i most despise, and even then I don't consider it the worst VN i've played.

Even if it doesn't suit your taste I find it hard to believe any of these titles are THE worst. They might be below average, but calling it the worst, even below something like Fading Hearts, is a bit of a stretch.

Bear in mind I said the worst VN I have ever read :P I have only read so many VNs

Shuffle was kinda shitty in general IMO.

Asa's route had some high points as far as I'm concerned. I think her character was pretty good

Guys my VN Batteries are almost recharged I think so maybe I can read a VN again.

I'ma see if I can get a head start into Yume Miru Kusuri (so I can reverse psychology people into voting Symphonic Rain to "screw" me over).

RIP Comyu I'll get to that another day soonâ„¢

Welp I have SR and Konosora here in my laptop and yet I'm voting for YMK. I've already read SR but only one route so far and I'm missing 2 routes from Konosora. Cheers to me wanting to needlessly burn my time more. #Thuglyf

On another note; when will the voting end?

Welp I have SR and Konosora here in my laptop and yet I'm voting for YMK. I've already read SR but only one route so far and I'm missing 2 routes from Konosora. Cheers to me wanting to needlessly burn my time more. #Thuglyf

SR is great, you really should finish it when you can :P

On another note; when will the voting end?

It ends this sunday.

SR is great, you really should finish it when you can :P

Yeah it was a good read but I had some strange problems with the first route I finished, which is Fal's. The ending kinda broke my mind a bit so I decided to stay away from it for a while. If it gets picked this month then I guess that'll be the reason why I'll pick it up again. Although I'll still get to it even if it doesn't get picked, just a bit later.

It ends this sunday.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't really know what timezone but I don't need an exact time for this kind of thing anyway.

Yeah it was a good read but I had some strange problems with the first route I finished, which is Fal's. The ending kinda broke my mind a bit so I decided to stay away from it for a while. If it gets picked this month then I guess that'll be the reason why I'll pick it up again. Although I'll still get to it even if it doesn't get picked, just a bit later.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't really know what timezone but I don't need an exact time for this kind of thing anyway.

Ah, Fal! She's my favorite heroine in that VN.

One of my favorite heroines in all VNs, actually. 

Ah, Fal! She's my favorite heroine in that VN.

One of my favorite heroines in all VNs, actually. 

I actually liked her as a heroine as well since she has a good head on her shoulders. She's also hardworking so that's another plus but her being proactive was too much for my taste. Even now I still don't fully understand what in the world happened in her route. 

So if SR does get picked, people should prepare to have their minds broken. Well maybe it's just me and my overreacting about this kind of things.

I threw my support in for Symphonic Rain immediately, since that's pretty much at the top of my list of VNs I want to read, but it looks like YMK is going to be too powerful. Oh well - that looks acceptable too. YMK has the advantage of being officially translated and easy to buy, which I do really appreciate.