XSEED has put an update out on the localization of corpse party: blood drive

Kawasumi

Sweet! I can't wait until it comes out in Europe. Although, I don't think that this game will cost 15 euro or less in the PS store, just like CP 1 and Book of Shadows?

You're already in the story, Satoshi-kun. Why would you wait?

Good to see that japanese developers are finally starting to open up for pc platform.

I mean seriously, it is criminal that most of them ignored pcs for so long, considering the marketing potential in europe and america.

considering the pirating potential in europe/america. Most easily done through PC. A lot of Japanese countries don't want to work with us in part because of our pirating rates.

considering the pirating potential in europe/america. Most easily done through PC. A lot of Japanese countries don't want to work with us in part because of our pirating rates.

Times are changing, piracy is rampant on consoles as well, and piracy on pc has actually lowered considerably thanks to platforms like steam.

The problem is that most japanese video gaming companies are stuck in past and are unaware of the possibilities of profit from the rest of the world.

Besides when japanese games have poor sales, it is usually fault of incredibly shitty ports. I mean how could crap like port of RE4 on pc (the game is great, the port just sucks) even pass betatesting? And instead of fixing their mistakes, they blame piracy and are done with it.