Ohayou Minna!

K13T3Y

Hello hello there,

I am pretty new to the Visual Novel community, but I have been dabbling in them here and there for the past 2 or 3 years. Basically with the advent of all the Key VN's being adapted into animes, it got me deeply interested in Visual Novels. I've been into anime since I was birthed, my father used to import VHS tapes bootleg them lol. So I've been around that scene for a long time, but only within the past 8 or 9 have I really made it something of my own. I attend conventions frequently; this summer alone I will attend around 4 or 5 in the Midwest of the United States. I will be traveling with the group "I Play Games" doing video game tournaments at conventions such as ACEN and Anime-Zing!

Almost forgot to add my anime list: K13T3Y's Anime List

It's short maybe 100 anime or so because it is really time consuming to add anime to it, and I'd rather be watching or playing with that time. I generally use it to keep tabs on current anime I am watching.

Any tips on VN's I should play to get me really deep into the culture would be appreciated. I am playing Sekien no Inganok currently and stream my play through on my twitch channel K13T3Y. I stream at varying hours throughout the day, so follow me if you are interested in watching my play through. I have also played Tsukihime, Clannad, and maybe 15% of Tomoyo After(SUPER HENTAI).

So.....

Hajimemashite.

Sore ja.

Hajimemashite!

I think it's cool that you can stream what you're doing and share it with people. Never could get that working on my crap pc :(.

Although Key is awesome, consider branching out to some of the other awesome VNs available such as Steins;gate, Fate Stay Night, and Hoshizora no Memoria. (There are a lot of other awesome ones too, and pretty much any type you are interested in)

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay.

フワノヴぇルによこうそ!

Alright I just have to because I have no idea where to look for the answer.

ヴぇ <-- the heck is that. I didn't know you could even alter a basic vowel, and then turn it in to a hiragana e?!?

I put it in to google translate and ヴ read as Vu, so I guess that reads as Ve?

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

Oh that made a lot more sense than I thought it would. But yeah, did I just not pay close enough attention? Wheres the logic in making the Vu sound?

Alright I just have to because I have no idea where to look for the answer.

ヴぇ <-- the heck is that. I didn't know you could even alter a basic vowel, and then turn it in to a hiragana e?!?

I put it in to google translate and ヴ read as Vu, so I guess that reads as Ve?

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

Oh that made a lot more sense than I thought it would. But yeah, did I just not pay close enough attention? Wheres the logic in making the Vu sound?

I was having a hard tine choosing between ヴぇ and べ.

I really don't like katakana and I've always had some trouble with it.

something like.... fuwanoberu?

just like how light novel is ライトノベル...

welcome~

so are u actually one of the players, or you hold the gaming tournaments?

Hey, welcome to Fuwanovel. Nice to see you game at cons.

What's the status on streaming Eroge on twitch though? Not sure if that would present an issue.

if you stream H content, you are liable to get banned from twitch.tv

http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/983016-twitch-rules-of-conduct

In addition to our Terms of Service, we provide the following list of behaviors that could lead to suspension of your account or channel:

(...)

Sexually explicit acts or content

(...)

something like.... fuwanoberu?

just like how light novel is ライトノベル...

welcome~

so are u actually one of the players, or you hold the gaming tournaments?

Sorry for the late reply, but I am a part of the staff working for "I Play Games". We will be holding the video game tournaments at up coming conventions in the USA's mid-west.

I do play the games, but not at the tournaments.

And if you play Eroge on twitch, they will at the very least remove all of your videos. They removed all 200+ videos I had before when I played "Tomoyo After" for a couple hours. Not a good experience. They probably did intend to ban me, but I never received an email about it.

And it's a pleasure to meet all of you. I hope I can become an active member of this forum.

Hello and welcome~

I see that you are also a fan of Ako from Kiss x Sis.

Yes a happy fan of hers lol. I can't get enough of my imotou related animes. A guilty pleasure of mine I suppose. And I have a real life sister as well. 2 of them!

Yes a happy fan of hers lol. I can't get enough of my imotou related animes. A guilty pleasure of mine I suppose. And I have a real life sister as well. 2 of them!

I was gonna say I wish I had a sister like Ako. Then I thought, maybe I shouldn't. :D

My sister is pretty cute, but I don't think I want to be like that with her :P

I love imouto anime as well. Wow, it's surprising that you like them if you have real sisters as well. Most guys I've met who have real life sisters dislike incest-related shows.

I love imouto anime as well. Wow, it's surprising that you like them if you have real sisters as well. Most guys I've met who have real life sisters dislike incest-related shows.

Hrmmm, I've never looked at my sister that way. Eww.

But other peoples sisters are like easy access. I mean she wants to bang you, and you live in the same household. I will admit it is weird I suppose.

But I don't superimpose myself on the main character either.

Me and my sister watch animu's together.

Hi & welcome to the forums! :D

That's so cool that your father introduced you to anime XD

I recommend working your way through the vn on fuwanovel's main page.. they include some of the most popular English fan translations of vn, with the added bonus that they're all pre-patched & ready to play!