The Fruit of Grisaia Finally released on steam

CruelN1N1

What exactly will they have censored?

I was just expecting no h scenes. 

The game reportedly has a "toned down script". So some sex jokes might have been changed, and *that* part of Amane's route will probably be less explicit.

(Amane's route spoiler)

ie no cannibalism and no on-screen gore.

The game reportedly has a "toned down script". So some sex jokes might have been changed, and *that* part of Amane's route will probably be less explicit.

(Amane's route spoiler)

ie no cannibalism and no on-screen gore.

This is what the Japanese version is like. Sekai Project said they will revert a lot of changes made in the Japanese 17+ script and push things as far as they can.

This is what the Japanese version is like. Sekai Project said they will revert a lot of changes made in the Japanese 17+ script and push things as far as they can.

They said they would try. I think I saw them say this would not be possible later, so yeah. Anyone got any sources either way?

just a stupid question: 

what is the difference between this and the one that tlwiki make?

Excellent question! The answer is.... no one realy knows yet! I know for a fact that this version has more cgs, but not how many and of what. There is also some script changes, but I'm a bit unclear if they altered in the story content. The lines altered in Angelic Howl didn't censor anything, there was just some dialogue rearangement that puzzled the hell outa me. However, the localization group did state that they would try to alter these lines back. Oh, and no sexy time cause of many headache inducing reasons.

I asked koestl on reddit and he said that frontwing asked for them to stay true to the vita script in most cases, so they actually couldn't revert most of the changes like they wanted to. There will be some changes to the script where it gets either very raunchy or very gory, the latter of which only rarely happens, the former of which does happen often with varying degrees of intensity, and I don't know where the line was drawn. 

It is probably best to wait for the 18+ version so you can have the full unmodified game. It will also contain the new CGs. 

One of the best parts of the Amane route was how absolutely filthy both Makina and Sachi get during it, and it would be sad if the Steam version lacked that aspect. The story won't change, so there will still be the jealousy aspects, and I'm sure there will still be some dirty jokes, but it won't be the same without #wet.  :makina: