Best Wishes for Krill

Tay

Any updates on Krill?!

Hi Im Krills wife Cathy or as he calls me Angel I will gladly give updates on his condition to anyone who ask He is home from the hospital He was released on Monday he was in the hospital 6 days He had about 6 or 7 mini strokes that went undetected and then a much larger stroke that caused alot of damage to his brain He has in one week regained the ability to use his voice to make words eat solid foods and the knowledge of were he is and what year it is Walking Feeding himself Showering unassisted These things he was unable to do by Monday night of last week The day i took him to the hospital he thought it was 1925 He has a severe case of aphasia  His speech has suffered the most he cant recognize alot of things yet but He is going to start therapy this weekend to regain as much of all that back as possible The drs say he will regain alot back but there was quite a bit of damage from the strokes that killed brain cells and areas of the brain so there are things he will never get back 

Hi Im Krills wife Cathy or as he calls me Angel I will gladly give updates on his condition to anyone who ask He is home from the hospital He was released on Monday he was in the hospital 6 days He had about 6 or 7 mini strokes that went undetected and then a much larger stroke that caused alot of damage to his brain He has in one week regained the ability to use his voice to make words eat solid foods and the knowledge of were he is and what year it is Walking Feeding himself Showering unassisted These things he was unable to do by Monday night of last week The day i took him to the hospital he thought it was 1925 He has a severe case of aphasia  His speech has suffered the most he cant recognize alot of things yet but He is going to start therapy this weekend to regain as much of all that back as possible The drs say he will regain alot back but there was quite a bit of damage from the strokes that killed brain cells and areas of the brain so there are things he will never get back 

I'd love if you did post updates every few days or week or two. I recall knowing him, though briefly as I left the boards here. I also was put in the hospital for that week long period and it's BORING as hell in the hospital.  I had low potassiusm and such issues, not a stroke. Did some physical therapy stuff as well, which to be quite honest was not hard. I got released from it my final day, as I'm likely sure they'd make me do it after getting out or make me stay  if they felt I was not ready. Note this was a few years ago now, though. I still take meds for certain things for it.

I still wish you and him luck and hope he can get better someday to join his friends on here! :)

tell him to don't give up! The best wishes for both of you :)

Thanks for getting back to us on that, it's a relief to know that Krill is at least back home. I hope the therapy works well for him.

Sad news. I hope the recovery process allows him to reclaim almost all of his previous self and I hope the damage will be as minor as possible. He is quite a talented artist, and I always marvel at the drawings he can produce using a pen.

I wish the both of you the very best.