Best Wishes for Krill

Tay

My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health.

We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.

I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer my prayers as a sacrifice for your health renewal.

Get well soon krill-san. (my 1st friend in Fuwa)

It's a shame something like this had to happen, I hope you're able to recover fully and stay healthy. All that coffee's getting to you~  :wafuu:

On a more serious note, krill you're one of the main reasons I joined Fuwanovel and I've enjoyed the conversations we've shared on skype, get well soon! I wish your son and wife well too, work hard for their sake ^^

I really am kind of speechless. Strokes can be quite pernicious, and I lost my grandfather to one. In fact, he had one before 4 years before he died; and it adversely effected the rest of his life. I really hope this is something you can recover from and isn't too serious. You still have so many VNs to read, and therefore new Yandere's to discover!