Best Wishes for Krill

Tay

Hi Everyone Time for an Update on my husbands condition....He is doing great other than still having trouble with communication He cant type as many of you in the chatroom have seen and he cant say everything he wants to say He did have a Therapy session this week and She said we need to reboot his brain if you will So Starting Monday June 15th he will be starting Speech and Cognitive therapy at a facility a few times a week so he can try to regain as much back as possible Our son EJ whose turning 3 in July is his motivation He wants to be able to read to him again because when he brings him a book and ask It kills him inside to not be able to So sorry for the update not being at the start of the week but im a very busy woman as of late Have a great weekend and i will try to update earlier next week  

Don't worry about us, just focus on your husband's recovery and taking care of the family. They come before us and hey, we're not going anywhere so take your time and be positive. In the end, everything will work out and be back to normal. Even though similar things have happened to some members of my family, I cannot imagine what you must be going through. Just know you have all our support

Remain strong and hang in there!

All the best for you and your loved ones :)

I just got here, so I'm not really sure who this is. Nevertheless, a stroke is serious business and my thoughts are with this individual and their family. It's absolutely terrible that these things can happen to us as humans and can make life a truly miserable affair. I'm glad to hear that he is doing better and hope that he will be back to 110% of what he was before. These things should not happen to anyone, just as I feel with dementia and cancer. Two thousand years of human evolution, and it upsets me that we cannot prevent these horrible catastrophies from destroying our lives and those of loved ones. Not even one person should have to deal with this kind of pain. Not even one.