Holy Breaker Translation Project

Heizei_koukousei

HGF_zpscxhhesnt.png

ccaaf26aaaaa669f.jpg

Description

Hinoue Itaru's visual novel project, with Kashida Leo as the scenario writer. A low priced visual novel that was initially sold at Comiket 87. You play as the protagonist Izumi Tsukumo, a second year high schooler who accidentally witnesses a fight between Tenma Minase, a witch, and Abeno Haruka, a demon hunter. The story focuses on Wicca and Paganism. (VNDB)

Current Team

Heizei_koukousei - Project Lead

Pudding321 - Translator

binaryfail - Hacker

Recruiting

•   TLC

Website coming soon~

I can enjoy a good story if there is one to be had.  I personally like magic and fantasy themes, so I'll be looking out for this one when you get started.  Good luck!

H.I. Design promotes a focus on superior art quality. While I cannot guarantee the most community pleasing story, we hope that the quality of translation as well as the eye candy will be able to make up for it.

Isn't this incomplete though? I heard it ends on an inconclusive note so they can continue on the already annouced sequel.

And if so, do you plan on doing the sequel whenever it comes out?

Either way good luck, it's nice to see Hinoue's works getting some love outside of Key's stuff.

Isn't this incomplete though? I heard it ends on an inconclusive note so they can continue on the already annouced sequel.

And if so, do you plan on doing the sequel whenever it comes out?

Either way good luck, it's nice to see Hinoue's works getting some love outside of Key's stuff.

We will probably do the sequel if we can get the tools to work on it. Almost didn't pick this up because it runs on SiglusEngine. To say the least, we have a bumpy road ahead of us with tackling the reinsertion process. 

Seriously?  You are translating this?! 

lol... sorry to be a bastard, but this VN was fairly pathetic and its only redeeming value was that it was so short I could probably translate the entire thing in four four hour sessions.

Just to make things explicitly clear, each of Skyspear Translations projects consist of separate members in order to prevent any single person from getting bogged down in work as well as to produce several successful projects at once for the community to enjoy. 

Unless you're like me and love the extra work.

• 4 months later...