Recommending some games

xellos266

I've been playing quite a nr.of japanese games from many years.Some were translated,some were japanese.And different genres as well,I'm the type who likes almost everything excepts a few certain categories.Since I've made quite a large count nr.till now,I also divided the eroges,either played or just reviewed a bit,into 3 categories:great,so-so/avg and weak.Just for ex's sake,I could mention Koihime Musou to be great,Canvas 2 so-so and any excessive guro as bad/unplayable,or lame if it's a short/weak plot/graphics.

I'm not here to mention past memories.I'm here to share some titles of games which were great or at least very interesting/above avg

and to give others,more qualified,ideas about starting a translation project,since I'm not good at any related-stuff or even promoting them.I'll also point out the reasons/good pts.of the games,that's also to make a random impression.So here goes

1.Tropical kiss

It has a decent story,if you ask me,and in terms of words,it's probably avg.size.Graphics were quite nice,girls are decent nr.and decent beauty.

2.Knight carnival

Nice story.hystorical background,and a powerful and pervert protagonist,so this one could be a good project,in theory.The game is a little bigger as dialogues if I recall,cant say for sure however.Also has cool girls and H scenes,also at least 2 good songs.

3.MA☆KO HUNTER

Probably the best game I'll recommend.Has 14 heroines,at least 2 or 3 very beautiful,and I'm quite selective on this issue so it's not just cheap praise.Has a world map,and a protagonist which hunts down female warriors to impregnate them and  continue his name.Indeed,a very good story,and it's not excessively long to finish a route,the only problem would be there are many routes/CGs/words for a translate.

4.Kunoichi san shimai

It's also a game which includes history settings,and it has the advantage that it's less time wasting,so a decent sum of words,and also not many options/CGs,but it doesnt mean it's lame,on the contrary,is very exciting in some ways.Only 3 ninja girls,1 of them is very good looking.Also 3 songs only,decent enough.

5.Josou sanmyaku

This game is good in the sense, you're having a fetish(at least),and it happens to be traps.In my case,I have more.Anyway,decent story,cute traps,cool CGs,and good songs.I dont have high-hopes on this 1,mostly because it's trap(only) and historically speaking,I only saw 1 trap game to be translated,and it was SHORTER.In the best scenario,it wont have priority over other great works,so it's fine since I'm well aware of the fact.

Average in size,but as said,this isnt the key issue here.

6.Tentacle lord

This game I havent played,but the story got me good.A maou who can control tentacles,to fight against heroines.Sweet,yes.I'll only add that the scenes I saw werent half-bad,and only 1 girl seemed closer to a beauty.Apparently 4 heroines,at least.

7. Zettai★Maou

It's also a very interesting game,the graphics kinda gives out a BaseSon feeling,even if it's not the case.Many heroines,and at least 1 which really catched my attention.Nice story,I'll be satisfied with nearly anything,I mean,with such beauties to pick.I havent tried yet,I'm sure this game would make a hit just like Koihime series,since it's such similar aura in heroines at least.The only negative is,yes,a comparable long game so surely ALOT of dialogues/actions.Good stuff have their price,indeed.

Well that's about all of them,at least now.I'll be sure to upadate list,but I wont be counting on this to happen since I'm very picky when it comes to very good games+awsome cuties.So these are most likely the best I found,if anyone is interested in any of the titles,they are free to try and without texting me or anything.Since this was the recommendations section,I thought I could make a useful rec.

• 4 weeks later...

Forget about the above.Some of them may need translation,anyways since learning japanese I'm not so desperate about this.But I really need to make a big update,since I found an awesome game which I just need to announce.So:

8.ChuSinGura 46+1

Havent  tried yet,my ideas would be like this:long game,many girls,and historical plot.So kinda like Koihime Musou with the 1700s years,so not Chinese theme but it's still very exciting 2 me.Also includes time loop...it's like playing Muv luv all-over again,at least that's my feeling.

I just had to update this since I like historycal themes and 10+ nr.of girls all the up the better.It also induces some psychology idea(apparently) so I'm gonna test my jp skills soon with this game and only imagine this game made english at relative time.

I agree at some degree with plotless idea...seems to me that many titles have this problem,or just need shallow plot for lots of H scenes.Also I agree that a game with decent plot may sometimes kick ass compared to other ones from other category.It really depends on what any1 is pursuing.Either decent story or big 'action'.

I'll also update my learning status saying I've gone through hiragana and I'm around 50% katakana.So in maximum a month I should be able to master both like my own lgg.or english,I could spell them in my sleep most likely.

Main problems would be the words which I only know around 3-10%,i could be mistaken since dk exact nr.of words.And not to mention kanji,which is yes,the KILLER.Without kanjis,japanese would be like spectaculous easy,I mean for non-latin systems,but with IT,seems like the most hard one(wiki says).I'm free to any useful tips,I've already try the net for stuff.Main idea is:surely wont be easy +a LONG time

• 5 months later...