Hello~

Camy

After lurking here for around two years, I finally signed up here :D 

I'm Camille, Camy for short, a freelancing certified (graduated this month on the 16th!) Web & Interactive designer in Photoshop Texas and I've been into visual novels since late 2004, my first one being Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask.  While it is largely advertised as an RPG, it does have a visual novel aspect to it.  My second one that was pure on visual novel was a BL game called Absolute Obedience.

I've also played Hakuoki, having it on my PS3, along with The Second Reproduction, Cinders, Togainu no Chi (BL), and Enzai (BL) for PC.  On my Android tablet and phone, I have vns (mostly known as otome games) from Voltage INC, NTT Solmare, Okko, Cybird, and D3Publisher.   Most of these apps are pay per route rather than a bulk price for the entire game since releases take a while for new characters.  However, free games, have a ticket system where they reset each day that also have avatars to dress up and challenges (from love points/factor and requiring either virtual currency or cash-to-coins to buy items).  These companies have these apps both on Appstore and Android and recently, some have added them to FB as well as Kindle.

Most of the time, I will play visual novels with a walkthrough so that I won't get a bad ending.  I just don't like feeling down all the time but I do suck it up if there's a prize CG/scene/etc to get after all are collected, or just to find out more of the game if it's different.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :D

@KosakiFag: I sadly didn't play her much in Street Fighter xD

@sub-zero: Oh I sometimes do that too without following one on my first run through.  I did that actually with Cinders and it was fun to see which ending I got.

@astro: I haven't :o  Lol it's yaoi with butlers, oh dear...

@Deep Blue: Do you have PSP, PS3, NDS, or PS4?

@GLM4475:  Thank you, and yes, I am a female, yes.  There are a good amount of males who are into it as well.

@Flutterz Thank you for the welcome~  No, Texas has no undo button :(  Thank you for the cute image xD

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Hope you enjoy your stay! 

You might consider making a vndb  , that will be totally cool. 

Welcome, welcome, welcome to our lair. Enjoy your time here and relax. You like BL and otomege, does that mean you're a girl?

You shouldn't really assume that. In fact , I have more male friends that are into BL and otome than female friends, quite amusing.

WLECOOOOMMMMEEE ! PLease, enjoy your stay. 

You shouldn't really assume that. In fact , I have more male friends that are into BL and otome than female friends, quite amusing.

Actually, I cannot disagree with you ... WHY ??

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Hope you enjoy your stay! 

You might consider making a vndb  , that will be totally cool. 

Hmmm, how come? It's really mind-blowing.