List of All VNs with English Partial Patches and Their Progress

Decay

On 11/8/2016 at 5:12 AM, Decay said:

I'm sorry but lashing out at the community and blaming them on the quality of your work doesn't reflect very well on you.

The reason nobody wants to be your proofreader is because the level of quality is actually so poor that literally every single line would have to be rewritten from the ground-up. It really is that bad. That's an unreasonable service to expect from people and no one is selfish for not wanting to do it. You're sounding very entitled right now. 

Good luck.

Edited by The Dub Lover
typo

• 3 weeks later...

Hara Kano!! ~ Ano Ko To Lovelove Harabote Seikatsu~  made significant progress. The entire nukige is now translated, except for the loli-sister (Hiyo) H-scenes. The translator said he won't touch them out of personal reasons, but another translator is currently on the case. No ETA as to when the 100% will be reached.

(source)

Edited by TexasDice

Oh, thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize someone volunteered to finish that.

I updated HaraKano, removed a couple released games, moved some other stuff. There's probably a new patch or two out there I can add. I'll go look for that later. Come to think of it, I need to update Mahoyo.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought I would mention that for Thief and Sword there is another abandoned partial translation that tackles Raika's route.  Combining the two partial patches of Raika's and Shalt's routes makes a nearly completely translated game.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/267443-thief-and-sword-rpg-english-translation-project

is the link to the Raika route translation.

• 7 months later...

Hi! We're in the process of funding the upcoming Visual Novel, Undeclared: Higher Education. 

You can find out more at our Kickstarter! Feel free to stop by and learn more about the characters behind this quirky Visual Novel set in the American Midwest. -Adam

Edited by Undeclared

• Emi unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

Not to make my first post on the site a necro, but "Popotan Po!"'s patch link is dead. The forum thread with the download can be found in the wayback machine with some URL manipulation but the file itself is unobtainable from there as the file URL was not archived. The machine translated file later in the thread was hosted on RapidShare, which is also dead. After about six hours of searching I have yet to find either of them hosted anywhere else.