List of All VNs with English Partial Patches and Their Progress

Decay

• 1 month later...

I listed the game under its translated name the patch is going with, Wonderful Everyday. Here's the link:

Keep in mind that the complete translation is coming out in a matter of weeks, most likely, and will contain additional editing/QA.

Matters of weeks, eh? Hundreds of weeks, probably? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Musumaker isn't dead and there is a 15% patch out. Even better, the common route is done (though not released yet), meaning 26.6%-31% has been translated (precise number depends on counting method and QC state). There is a HD remake announced, but since it isn't released yet, support for that one is currently unknown.

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/12348-musumaker-translation-project-common-route-100-translated/

• 2 weeks later...

Gave the list a much-needed update. Not sure if I got everything.

On 4/14/2016 at 9:22 AM, Cavk said:

Looks good, really looking forward for Sakura Sakura

Maybe it's a bit weird to respond to a 2.5 month old post from a user with only two posts, but you should probably pay closer attention to the OP. Unfortunately, Sakura Sakura is in the dead section, that project is very unlikely to ever see its way to completion.

• 3 months later...

Hate to see 11 eyes team dead. Started when the translators just suddenly dropped the game.. Hoping that someone would pick up the project. I finished the game using ATLAS+ITH .I would've love to help in translating the game but I know little about hacking to acquire the text to be implemented in the game. 

2 hours ago, SeiZui said:

Hate to see 11 eyes team dead. Started when the translators just suddenly dropped the game.. Hoping that someone would pick up the project. I finished the game using ATLAS+ITH .I would've love to help in translating the game but I know little about hacking to acquire the text to be implemented in the game. 

Can't blame the team because everyone has the own problem and don't give full cooperate from each staft,  just what happen to me right now...   Now I struggle alone to finish my abandoned project....

Yeah, Days of Memories is considered a VN, but to be honest the level of english there is way too poor. It would easily be the lowest quality patch on this list by a large margin. Was it machine translated (as in, something like google translate)? 

On 11/7/2016 at 6:40 PM, Decay said:

Yeah, Days of Memories is considered a VN, but to be honest the level of english there is way too poor. It would easily be the lowest quality patch on this list by a large margin. Was it machine translated (as in, something like google translate)? 

........ I never use Google translate.

Edited by The Dub Lover
typo

On 11/7/2016 at 7:25 AM, Bad Bunny said:

Sorry for my Engrish and I can't help with it.  And everyone is so selfish to be my proofreader and you can't blame me for this too.

I'm sorry but lashing out at the community and blaming them on the quality of your work doesn't reflect very well on you.

The reason nobody wants to be your proofreader is because the level of quality is actually so poor that literally every single line would have to be rewritten from the ground-up. It really is that bad. That's an unreasonable service to expect from people and no one is selfish for not wanting to do it. You're sounding very entitled right now.

Edited by Decay

8 hours ago, Bad Bunny said:

........ I never use Google translate( Google translate ever worst from this!!!) Sorry for my Engrish and I can't help with it.  And everyone is so selfish to be my proofreader and you can't blame me for this too.

Your english is not good enough for this, it's like if I'd try to translate some italian novel into english, my eng skill are low and it will result in a barely readable mess. (it's still better than nothing, I guess...)

9 hours ago, Decay said:

I'm sorry but lashing out at the community and blaming them on the quality of your work doesn't reflect very well on you.

The reason nobody wants to be your proofreader is because the level of quality is actually so poor that literally every single line would have to be rewritten from the ground-up. It really is that bad. That's an unreasonable service to expect from people and no one is selfish for not wanting to do it. You're sounding very entitled right now. 

This is probably why everyone left.  Look, there's a small supply of people willing to work on these projects for free.  There's more games than could ever be translated by the community.  There's more good games that people want than could ever be translated.  Your project's work need to be extensively redone, other projects' doesn't.

I know it's hard to put yourself out there and ask for help, and get none.  I was worried the same thing would happen to my project.  But you aren't entitled to help, and people aren't selfish for not working for you for free.

On 11/8/2016 at 2:36 PM, Nandemonai said:

This is probably why everyone left.  Look, there's a small supply of people willing to work on these projects for free.  There's more games than could ever be translated by the community.  There's more good games that people want than could ever be translated.  Your project's work need to be extensively redone, other projects' doesn't.

I know it's hard to put yourself out there and ask for help, and get none.  I was worried the same thing would happen to my project.  But you aren't entitled to help, and people aren't selfish for not working for you for free.

happy go lucky.

Edited by The Dub Lover
Grammar mistake