List of All VNs with English Partial Patches and Their Progress

Decay

Added Sonicomi and Your Diary link (thanks to Arrakis again for the link!). Still looking for the other erojiji translation patch, Tenshin Ranman. 

And I would add console stuff, I actually have an IOS patch on the list (chaos;head noah). I barely follow console translations these days, most of the ones I know of aren't for VNs, and I don't know of any relevant partial patches for console VNs. 

Changelog: Added Akai Ito, Kono Mama ja, Real Imouto ga Iru, Corpse Party, and Sumaga, thanks to Arrikis' help. However, Corpse Party and Sumaga will not have patches linked to, because they are licensed. If you want to read these games, buy them when they come out (Sumaga and the PC version of Corpse Party both should release this year), or flex your google-fu.

Also I notably did NOT add White Album 2 IC, because it is largely machine translation and I guess I just really hate machine translations. But in case you didn't know (you probably did), there is a White Album 2 Introductory Chapter patch out there. And it sucks.

Changelog: Added the leaked SubaHibi patch, it translates about 80% of the game. However, the complete patch is almost certainly coming out within two or three months, so maybe you'll just want to wait?

Thanks to Wonderfullyevil for tracking it down.

Regarding Fortune Arterial... Why is the new project linking to here? https://cryingtranslation.wordpress.com/

I've looked through it, but I can't find anything.

https://cryingtranslation.wordpress.com/2015/03/08/new-project/

I dunno if that's an Official CryingTranslation© project or if he's just saying he's helping a dude out, but that's pretty much the only place I could link to.

I updated the ToHeart2 entry, because it's fully translated! I didn't remove, though. I mean, it's not finished, but it's also not a partial... It's partially fully translated... no, fully translated partially into english... no, into partial english... no, fuck it. Just play it! And give Ittaku props for sticking with it for seven years of his life. 

Oh, about SubaHibi, there is actually a leaked partial translation patch that translates like 70% of the game but 1) The link I found was dead, and 2) I dunno about including an unofficial leaked patch (even though I'm pretty sure it was intentionally "leaked" by the translator on 4chan).

Also it is really hard to rapidly say the word "lists" out loud.

Yeah its like an 80 percent partial that translates all the way to Jabberwocky I (So it covers, Down the Rabbit Hole I+II, My Own Inventions, Looking Glass Insects and Jabberywocky I)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I listed the game under its translated name the patch is going with, Wonderful Everyday. Here's the link: https://mega.co.nz/#!AV400Zwb!ckuNm4yGlDgiuDg94kA-mPyThw_54OeTBHxTRctLrAU

Keep in mind that the complete translation is coming out in a matter of weeks, most likely, and will contain additional editing/QA.

• 4 weeks later...

Talking about partial translation, I just hope that Little Busters! EX's three new routes will be completely translated soon. About three months ago, when my friend saw it's 98% translated, he thought that "Oh, it's coming soon. Gotta prepare myself for it". But now, he's starting to get impatient. I'm a fans of Little Busters! myself so I want to help him, get the scripts and translate them myself. Unfortunately, my hands are full.

• 2 months later...

I listed the game under its translated name the patch is going with, Wonderful Everyday. Here's the link: https://mega.co.nz/#!AV400Zwb!ckuNm4yGlDgiuDg94kA-mPyThw_54OeTBHxTRctLrAU

Keep in mind that the complete translation is coming out in a matter of weeks, most likely, and will contain additional editing/QA.

Could somebody upload this elsewhere? The link has been dead for a while.