Fuwanovel Fight Club

Mugi

3 hours ago, SakashimA said:

\ :wafuu: / Yay! Now I have BlazBlue CP(on Steam)! Can I join the club? \ :wafuu: /

PS: It's a lie. I bought almost on first day off, but I did not have confidence to ask before(and still don't, but whatever).

So uhh you own BB now? 

On a side note if you want to post any of your online ID's (Steam, PSN, etc.) Mugi will through them up on the OP. 

Welcome to the fight club! :miyako:

On 19/03/2016 at 1:39 AM, LiquidShu said:

So uhh you own BB now? 

On a side note if you want to post any of your online ID's (Steam, PSN, etc.) Mugi will through them up on the OP. 

Welcome to the fight club! :miyako:

Confirming: I do own BB. I should have been more clear :amane:

As for my Steam ID it's YukiOShimA.

Oh this sounds like fun! I'm very bad at fighting games, though. I've only casually played SFII on SNES against my brother almost 10 years ago as well as a few hours of online SFV since release. I don't know anyone who likes these games so would be fun to talk about and play:)

EDIT: my steam url is https://steamcommunity.com/id/sadweebloser

I'm pushing for Discord but it doesn't seem to have to good a reception (cough @Mugi). 

On 3/27/2016 at 1:24 PM, niku said:

Oh this sounds like fun! I'm very bad at fighting games, though. I've only casually played SFII on SNES against my brother almost 10 years ago as well as a few hours of online SFV since release. I don't know anyone who likes these games so would be fun to talk about and play:)

EDIT: my steam url is https://steamcommunity.com/id/sadweebloser

I added you on Steam~ The people that are typically talking (Wink, Mugi, Chris, and Myself) play quite different games from each other but I guess we all have SF in common. If you want to hop in the Discord (only me and Wink atm) here is the invite (good for 24 hours): https://discord.gg/0tLKIxTCMKwn01hX

I'm actually looking forward to Melty Blood even though anime fighting games (other than my beloved Nitro+ which I don't play because it is ded) aren't my forte. 

---

P.S Yo Muugster, throw Niku up on that OP when you got some time <3 

Oh and there's this: http://shoryuken.com/2016/03/31/guilty-gear-2-overture-appears-on-steam-out-of-nowhere/

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, LiquidShu said:

You're better off in the Skype group, add me @thaisyx. Though there hasn't been really any communication lately. 

Cool, I did. I accidentally added some random girl first, she didn't know what fuwanovel was :P

8 minutes ago, LiquidShu said:

You're better off in the Skype group, add me @thaisyx. Though there hasn't been really any communication lately. 

I blame Arcsys

It wouldn't be this way if they had just put Dizzy in the game on release.

1 hour ago, Mugi said:

I blame Arcsys

It wouldn't be this way if they had just put Dizzy in the game on release.

I blame myself for having more or less stopped playing fighting games recently. None of my closest irl friends (like family) care for fighting games, they all play Overwatch, League, CS, etc., so the lack of them playing with me finally got to me. Going to try out Iubki though when she comes out, also waiting for Tekken 7 (they at least enjoy 3rd person fighters).