Fuwanovel Fight Club

Mugi

Hm, i'm considering getting CPE, is it still on sale? I'm garbage at BB, but it looks fun. I guess it'll just depend on if anyone else has it on PS3 to play with me. Also thanks Wink, he does seem pretty complicated. I'm having a bit of trouble getting his short hop cancel down.

Edited by Mugi

Hm, i'm considering getting CPE, is it still on sale? I'm garbage at BB, but it looks fun. I guess it'll just depend on if anyone else has it on PS3 to play with me. Also thanks Wink, he does seem pretty complicated. I'm having a bit of trouble getting his short hop cancel down.

Yes it is, though I am getting it on PS4. If enough people get it on PS3 I may consider grabbing a copy for it on that as well but I would have to go out of my way :nervous:

Yes it is, though I am getting it on PS4. If enough people get it on PS3 I may consider grabbing a copy for it on that as well but I would have to go out of my way :nervous:

Eh, I might pass then. Since I wouldn't have anyone to play with. But dem waifus...

Edit: Screw it, buying it anyways. Looked at all the new characters and there are too many cute grils to not buy it

Edited by Mugi

Eh, I might pass then. Since I wouldn't have anyone to play with. But dem waifus...

Edit: Screw it, buying it anyways. Looked at all the new characters and there are too many cute grils to not buy it

Turns out I had some cash on my PSN with out me knowing. Since I saved some $$$ I will consider the PS3 version as well, no promises. 

Turns out I had some cash on my PSN with out me knowing. Since I saved some $$$ I will consider the PS3 version as well, no promises. 

Consider it good, or else i'll be lonely :amane: 

Once you hop on can you check how many people are online? The PS4 doesn't have too many, it was either 40 or 400 I can't remember, at least in the server worlds. I haven't tried ranked/quick match so I can't say how fast I get a match there. Seems like most people play -Xrd- :amane: Not a huge fan of it. 

------------------

Apparently it has cross-play. I have no idea if that entails the ability to invite players on different gens though. 

Edited by LiquidShu

Once you hop on can you check how many people are online? The PS4 doesn't have too many, it was either 40 or 400 I can't remember, at least in the server worlds. I haven't tried ranked/quick match so I can't say how fast I get a match there. Seems like most people play -Xrd- :amane: Not a huge fan of it. 

------------------

Apparently it has cross-play. I have no idea if that entails the ability to invite players on different gens though. 

Apparently the cross-play works fine and you can play with people on either console. I had no idea they had that in this.

------------------

Apparently the cross-play works fine and you can play with people on either console. I had no idea they had that in this.

Next time we see each other on I wanna try it out and see how easy it is cross-plat, if you don't mind! 

Just so you guys know, most games don't require an actual 360. Lots of games have input shortcuts that let you do a 270 instead and the 360 will still come out. So instead of worrying about going all the way around, try doing 6321478 and you should be good. Or just play Persona, a game with only quarter circle inputs :V

Just so you guys know, most games don't require an actual 360. Lots of games have input shortcuts that let you do a 270 instead and the 360 will still come out. So instead of worrying about going all the way around, try doing 6321478 and you should be good. Or just play Persona, a game with only quarter circle inputs :V

BlazyBlue is a lot of fun, have been in tutorial/training for a solid 3 1/2 hours tonight (which is a lot of time for me in labs). Going to play Persona some more as well but more attention will be going to BlazBlue at the moment.

----------------

All I see is LiquidShu Mugi LiquidShu Mugi LiquidShu *a wild WinkBlinkel has appeared!* LiquidShu Mugi. We need to get more people up in here :conspiracy:

Edited by LiquidShu

I'm not sure if other fighting games have this but Street Fighter has what's called "Online training mode" where 2 people can be in the same training mode room at the same time. If you have a mic or something it's a good way for two people to train together and share their knowledge in a more direct way. Just an idea. ^_^

BlazyBlue is a lot of fun, have been in tutorial/training for a solid 3 1/2 hours tonight (which is a lot of time for me in labs). Going to play Persona some more as well but more attention will be going to BlazBlue at the moment.

----------------

All I see is LiquidShu Mugi LiquidShu Mugi LiquidShu *a wild WinkBlinkel has appeared!* LiquidShu Mugi. We need to get more people up in here :conspiracy:

Tfw you only put like 30 minutes into it last night. Makes me feel like I should have kept on going and said screw sleep. I was messing around with Bullet and Terumi. Bullet seems really fun, and relatively easy, but her kit is a bit confusing and all but two of her supers require 360 motions..

Terumi seems pretty easy to get down, but I can't seem to consistently do his multi stomp, the timing on it seems to be pretty tricky. But maybe I just don't know the right setup for it.

I'm not sure if other fighting games have this but Street Fighter has what's called "Online training mode" where 2 people can be in the same training mode room at the same time. If you have a mic or something it's a good way for two people to train together and share their knowledge in a more direct way. Just an idea. ^_^

I knew SFIV had it but I never used it, and I haven't checked any other FG's. Online training mode would probably be better than sparring in an actual match, especially when you are learning a character. 

I have BB CPE on PS3 if anyone cares, although i haven't really played it that much. 

Well Mugi has it on PS3 and I have it on PS4, since it's cross-play we should all be able to play together. Still might as well be completely new to anime fighters, so all my time is in tutorials/lab. 

Should we have a Fuwa Fighting Game skype group? I don't know about you guys, but I think it's pretty fun to VC with people when playing FG's.

I'm down for it, that way people can hear my disappointment when I drop a combo for the 100th time :vinty:

What's everyone's Skype? Can PM me it if you rather it stay on the dl. 

Unless you wanna make it Mugi? Doesn't matter either way to me :sachi:

Edited by LiquidShu

Should we have a Fuwa Fighting Game skype group? I don't know about you guys, but I think it's pretty fun to VC with people when playing FG's.

I'm down for it, that way people can hear my disappointment when I drop a combo for the 100th time :vinty:

Yeah I can make it. If anyone wants in, either post your Skype here or PM me :rimu: 

Yeah I can make it. If anyone wants in, either post your Skype here or PM me :rimu: 

thaistyxx

thaistyxx

Added