Fuwanovel Fight Club

Mugi

Yeah GG Xrd on PC is pretty hype. And so pretty... XX #Reload used to be my favorite fighting game, but I think Xrd is taking it's place now.

I tried my hand at playing Millia, my old favorite, but she's little too execution heavy and squishy for me, so I got bodied pretty hard online. Might try Elphelt next, she looks pretty dope with the shotgun and grenade oki. 

But yeah, Xrd doesn't have nearly enough female characters, can't wait for Revelator.

Might try Elphelt next, she looks pretty dope with the shotgun and grenade oki. 

I started with Elphelt too :yumiko:  (well, technicaly i started with her sister [case she's hot af] , but found her a bit slow, so i put her aside for now)

Came up with slide,two strikes and air-lunch combo, worked quite nice for me ^o^ .... still got my fingers destroyed thou :wafuu:

I was really wanting Xrd, but I don't think i'll be able to pick it up for a while. But I have hype for Melty Blood, hopefully it comes on Steam soon. In the meantime, i'm having a ton of fun with Persona 4 Arena.

Should have some fun with me on USF4 :wafuu: I have actually been playing it quite a bit on PC recently (I am still shit tier so don't worry). Though I am practicing somewhat since I plan to go to EVO 2016, not to compete or anything, I just want to play casuals and watch the matches. It helps that my irl best friend picked it up on PC as well so we are going through it together. 

As many were, I was also looking at Xrd. In the end I figured actually practicing USF4 would be more beneficial since I plan to get SFV and maybe do some locals in due time. 

Anyways, if anyone wants to do scrub casuals add me on Steam. I don't mind playing against god tiers over and over either as long as it is a learning experience. 

I was really wanting Xrd, but I don't think i'll be able to pick it up for a while. But I have hype for Melty Blood, hopefully it comes on Steam soon. In the meantime, i'm having a ton of fun with Persona 4 Arena.

Should have some fun with me on USF4 :wafuu: I have actually been playing it quite a bit on PC recently (I am still shit tier so don't worry). Though I am practicing somewhat since I plan to go to EVO 2016, not to compete or anything, I just want to play casuals and watch the matches. It helps that my irl best friend picked it up on PC as well so we are going through it together.

Man, I am so bad at USF4 though :vinty:

Man, I am so bad at USF4 though :vinty:

Same, should still play with me though :scottsune:

BAYONETTA AND CORRIN FOR SMASH

CORRIN HYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

One of my friends is uber pissed about Corrin coming to Smash 4. I think it was because of the amount of Fire Emblem characters already in the game that are sword users. 

I'm completely fine with it, seeing as how he isn't just a sword character. In fact, i'd go as far as saying his sword plays only a small part in his kit. I'm only pissed that his kit spoiled part of the game.

Switched to play Sin Kiske, man this guy is strong.

Also i liked MOM mode, gonna levelup the shit out of it :sachi:

And i dont realy like how they revamped story mode...no it is fun...but they shuldv still kept fighting in it, instead of just making it a movie.

And i dont realy like how they revamped story mode...no it is fun...but they shuldv still kept fighting in it, instead of just making it a movie.

Sin is pretty good. He's like one of the most used characters in SoCal.

Land CH Beak Driver, win the match immediately :V

Elph is also a really good beginner character. She has good normals and all you have to worry about to start playing her is landing a knockdown, then tossing a grenade at them and mashing buttons. Buhridahl Exupressu.

Though I am practicing somewhat since I plan to go to EVO 2016, not to compete or anything, I just want to play casuals and watch the matches. It helps that my irl best friend picked it up on PC as well so we are going through it together. 

Yo. Who else is planning on going to Evo and/or competing this year? If you're interested at all in fighting games it's so worth going. 2015 was my first Evo and I met so many cool people!

Elph is also a really good beginner character. She has good normals and all you have to worry about to start playing her is landing a knockdown, then tossing a grenade at them and mashing buttons. Buhridahl Exupressu.

Though I am practicing somewhat since I plan to go to EVO 2016, not to compete or anything, I just want to play casuals and watch the matches. It helps that my irl best friend picked it up on PC as well so we are going through it together. 

Yo. Who else is planning on going to Evo and/or competing this year? If you're interested at all in fighting games it's so worth going. 2015 was my first Evo and I met so many cool people!

Do you play Xrd on PS3 or 4? It's on sale for like $15 on the PS4. 

Also, anyone get DFCI? Looks kinda cool but not into anime fighters so much, to hard. 

---

On a side note the SFV beta is lit. Chun-li and Cammy look amazing, it get's me so hyped. 

Do you play Xrd on PS3 or 4? It's on sale for like $15 on the PS4. 

Also, anyone get DFCI? Looks kinda cool but not into anime fighters so much, to hard. 

---

On a side note the SFV beta is lit. Chun-li and Cammy look amazing, it get's me so hyped. 

Either PS3/PS4 Xrd actually; I have two copies of the game. It's cross platform but PS3 is the offline standard since most people don't have PS4 sticks still. I end up playing that copy the most.

Also, I got the first DFC when it came out and didn't have much fun with it. IMO the game feels clunky and just not very fun to play, which is a shame considering how neat the roster is. They have Kino from Kino no Tabi as an assist--I was so ready to love that game and I ended up hating it. The universal guard point overhead carried everyone for the first week when it came out. Everyone ended up mashing it on wake up lmao. I've heard they fixed some of the problems for Ignition but I haven't gotten a chance to play it to find out. Nitro+ Blasterz is a more enjoyable silly anime fighter, even though Saya of Saya no Uta is a pain to fight :l

Well, not a super hardcore fighter, but I just impulse bought Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle on PS3 :sachi: 

Also decided to pick up Xrd on Steam.

Xrd on Steam you say? Maybe I should get it, since it seems like you don't wanna fight me Dx

I just haven't been playing a lot of SF lately :P

If you want we can play some endless sometime, I have a lot of time off thanks to holidays. I know 1 or 2 fuwans on skype who have SF and they're newb but we still play every now and again.

Getting some games in a group would be fun to do. I also have Xrd if anyone wants to play that but I'm not very good at it.

Anyone knows Continenth of the Ninth Seal?

Yep, at least I know of it, only played a bit though. 

Also I personally wouldn't qualify that as a fighting game, another thread may be better for any questions on it. 

Edit: I might update the thread OP and try to kick start this thread again (not like it was every super active). When the thread was made, there was plans for Fuwa community tournaments. I think it would be really cool if we were actually able to go through with that. Going to PM Mugi and WinkB sometime soon and see what we can do. 

Edited by LiquidShu