Fuwanovel Fight Club

Mugi

No Blazblue: Chronophantasma? :(

Oh well, as a Western BB:CP player with no friends who play it and everyone in my country having moved on to Xrd, I'm used to being in the miniscule minority. Glad to see an FGC exists now, though. Have fun with your games! (I also have KOF XIII and Injustice on Steam, but haven't played them in months).

No Blazblue: Chronophantasma? :(

That's just for now, I plan on getting CP: Extend once I get a PS3, so if you're still around in four or so months we can play. It's a while, but I suppose it's better than never  :P

That's just for now, I plan on getting CP: Extend once I get a PS3, so if you're still around in four or so months we can play. It's a while, but I suppose it's better than never  :P

That depends on whether the edition that will come out is the American or European version of CP:Extend, since the time it takes to get a BB game across the pond is almost as much as it takes for the JP game to reach the US. Damn licensing issues...

That depends on whether the edition that will come out is the American or European version of CP:Extend, since the time it takes to get a BB game across the pond is almost as much as it takes for the JP game to reach the US. Damn licensing issues...

Well, the NA version comes out next month, so thats probably what i'll get. Is the games online locked to your own region or can you play whoever you want?

Well, the NA version comes out next month, so thats probably what i'll get. Is the games online locked to your own region or can you play whoever you want?

The game isn't region locked, fortunately. If not for that, I wouldn't have played half the online matches I've played (most of them are with JP or US players). Though it has a bit of lag, it's all I have now sadly :P

I'll have to see if I can get my hands on the NA version, perhaps through some account region shenanigans.

The game isn't region locked, fortunately. If not for that, I wouldn't have played half the online matches I've played (most of them are with JP or US players). Though it has a bit of lag, it's all I have now sadly :P

I'll have to see if I can get my hands on the NA version, perhaps through some account region shenanigans.

Good luck, in the meantime i'm gonna try and find a relatively cheap PS3. Wonder if any of those backwards compatible ones still work..

We should play Skullgirls sometime, if you have it on PC.

I would be down for that as well.

Sounds good, but I'll probably need to hit training mode up for a bit, I wasn't that good when I was playing, i'm probably terrible now :amane:

Skull Girls is 80% on Steam and free for 5 days! I will be buying a 4 pack and gifting 2-3 of them to personal friends of mine. That leaves either 1 or 2 copies up for grabs. The game is $3 for a limited time, so if you are wanting to play some fighting games with the Fuwa community, now is a great time to pick it up! 

If you want a copy all you have to do is name my favorite player! 

Hint: starts with a D or U depending on where you are from. 

If no one can answer correctly I will put up an easier question, or better hint. 

Bugger, I just bought a copy and all the DLC.  Oh well  :sachi:

EDIT: My Steam account is Zenophilious, in case anyone didn't already guess that  :P

I only have the steam version of these games sadly. Steam ID is my forum name.

Should be on the list next time Mugi is online :)