Looking For Coding Help!

Tay

Hi everybody,

We're in need of some help doing the coding work around the site. You would be working with Nayleen, our webmaster, to put together the new front site and a few, possible side-projects.

Skills Requirements:

1. Solid experience/skill with HTML5 and/or CSS3
  2. Some Javascript experience
  3. Some PHP experience
  4. Some Git experience preferred

If you want to help the site and want a challenge, please speak up! The more help we get, the faster we can bring the new site to you! Nay and I will be monitoring this thread, so either reply here or send us (Tay and Nayleen) a PM if you've got questions or want to volunteer.

Is this paid? Cause if it is sure ill help if not ive got other projects on my plate that are paid

Unfortunately not. Appreciate the interest, tho!

IF i had no paid jobs at the moment id do it free but the 2 I have are substantial amounts of money totalling to about 14 grand ~Has close to 10 years of expierence in the above programs and then some also has a bachelors working on a masters in computer systems administration~

Hi everybody,

We're in need of some help doing the coding work around the site. You would be working with Nayleen, our webmaster, to put together the new front site and a few, possible side-projects.

Skills Requirements:

1. Solid experience/skill with HTML5 and/or CSS3
  2. Some Javascript experience
  3. Some PHP experience
  4. Some Git experience preferred

If you want to help the site and want a challenge, please speak up! The more help we get, the faster we can bring the new site to you! Nay and I will be monitoring this thread, so either reply here or send us (Tay and Nayleen) a PM if you've got questions or want to volunteer.

What I don't have is 3, and time. So it depends on what needs to be done.