[Finished] Fuwa Battle Royale III

Alright everybody, it's time to finish it all off in this final round.

V723HLD.png

bYQJW7z.png

L97FT8s.png

ObMKJjY.png

TAY WINS!

Placements

4MUkQcB.png

OQFZ9lX.jpg

The sole person who won a bet is Marie.

Tay seems to have went chaotic evil in the end, my condolences Cyrille

You could have stopped him Lambda, you could have stopped him...

I don't know when/if I'll make this again, it was pretty fun though, maybe someone will actually program a proper simulator in the meantime.

I don't know when/if I'll make this again, it was pretty fun though, maybe someone will actually program a proper simulator in the meantime.

If you guys give me BASIC ideas and don't mind waiting 3 months for me to stop procrastinating, I could probably make a simple javascript script that will simulate this with actual things happening (ie. RinXD would have probably used the explosives to kill someone or himself).

I also have no clue what the districts even mean, I've never seen Hunger Games, and I'm assuming that that is what this is based off of.  :michiru:

If you guys give me BASIC ideas and don't mind waiting 3 months for me to stop procrastinating, I could probably make a simple javascript script that will simulate this with actual things happening (ie. RinXD would have probably used the explosives to kill someone or himself).

I also have no clue what the districts even mean, I've never seen Hunger Games, and I'm assuming that that is what this is based off of.  :michiru:

The districts are just there because this is a hunger games simulator and in the story 2 people from each district go to the Hunger Games.

If you're willing to actually do this, the system could probably be reworked so we could have different types of battles (from free for all to teams of more than 2 people).

I was just going to make it so that people from the same district don't attack each other, but also not necessarily help each other either, as that was my impression of how it actually worked.

All the impromptu alliances would be built around the night activities of people collaborating with each other.

I was thinking it would run something like this:

1. Day start.
  2. Movement: Roll to go to a random area, 16 is a nice number because it means there will always be some interaction between characters.  Alliance factors increase chances of moving to different areas.
  3. District Phase: The district rolls events whose numbers add up the the number of players, with two being weighted heaviest, then one, then lowering as number increases. (I know there is a statistical curve that follows this pattern somewhat, so I'd just use a tweaked version of that.)
  4. Action phase: Players execute the actions rolled during the event phase, with special actions such as my previous example of explosives being used being thrown in for certain characters.

Then repeat for the night cycle with alliances happening during the action phase, and what not.

So basically what I'm asking for here is a bunch of events >.<

Things such as: Crossing a river, Makes a fire, Stalking, Screaming, Bashing someones head with a rock >.>

Simple things that wouldn't take much thought to implement, like screaming would attract people to that district for example.  Nothing super complicated like master planning.  I need enough of them so that even if we run this thing 10 times, it wouldn't be overly stale with repeat text  :wahaha:

Things like that volcano can still be done manually, to hell if I'm to script something like that on the first version pass.  That will be in ver 2.0 that comes out in 6 months, after we've battled the first version of the thing.