What do you guys think of a Street Fighter group? Or just a fighting game group in general?

Mugi

Guess I'll just be an onlooker.

I'm pretty sure we aren't going to meet up lol. If you have a fighting game and a stable internet connection feel free to fight :)

I main Seth in Street Fighter... Yes I use a vortex character but at least I don't use flowchart ken.  :salt:

Ouch.

And for my preferred choice on control a HORI Real Arcade controller Pro.V5 Hayabusa is what I use. I might get a Mad Catz TE2 later on but I am perfectly fine with that I have. Was thinking of trying a hitbox but nah. 

I'm interested, but what about mortal kombat x as well? I haven't purchased it yet because the pc version still requires pretty significant improvements to warrant buying it, but I'd be interested. SF as well because it's fun. I like Project M but hardly ever play it :/

There has been mention of MKX but I don't suggest buying the PC version. I have it on PS4 not sure about anyone else.!

I torrented it on the PC for the time being due to knowing it'd be utter crap, maybe it'll improve in quality sometime soon though

It got updates since it was released and is at least decent, from what i've heard.

I have that as well. Also KOF forgot to mention that.

I've always wanted to go back and play KOF again, I played a decent Kyo and Iori back on KOF '98

Anyways, i'll be backing the master post soon, but don't expect anything flashy, I suck at making decent looking posts more than I suck at fighting games :amane:

It got updates since it was released and is at least decent, from what i've heard.

I've always wanted to go back and play KOF again, I played a decent Kyo and Iori back on KOF '98

Anyways, i'll be backing the master post soon, but don't expect anything flashy, I suck at making decent looking posts more than I suck at fighting games :amane:

I'm going to disagree simply because it being "decent" isn't on par to where it should be at least. There are still problems that desparately need addressing, not to mention the fact that NetherRealm can't even keep up with their own DLC schedule. It's a great game to play, though, I'm not worried.. I'd just like it to run better than it is (it isn't a problem on my side of things)

I'm going to disagree simply because it being "decent" isn't on par to where it should be at least. There are still problems that desparately need addressing, not to mention the fact that NetherRealm can't even keep up with their own DLC schedule. It's a great game to play, though, I'm not worried.. I'd just like it to run better than it is (it isn't a problem on my side of things)

Have you tried downloading an updated version yet? Or are you still on the release version?

Also, main topic is up, everyone~