Atlas problem

Skypie

I don't remember well how it was but you need to change you computer's date to something like before 2010 was it? And then install the crack after it. Then you can change your date back and it wont expire.

I don't know about buying it.

Yeah, before 2010. After you've installed it. you can set the time back to normal. That's prbly what happened wrong with your install.

I don't remember well how it was but you need to change you computer's date to something like before 2010 was it? And then install the crack after it. Then you can change your date back and it wont expire.

yeah i alr change it become 2010 but still have some problem

1. Download ATLAS V14 Trial here

1.1 If the error saying that it expired pops up during installation, set your date so that it's before that period

2. Download crack here

3. Paste crack (the two .dll files) inside ATLAS folder

4. Start ATLAS

i alr tried it 2010 Jan-Des but i'll try again Thanks for the link and information

It can be purchased for $725 via a customer support request.

They're obviously not trying to market this to home users, which is a huge oversight.  I bet they could find a thousand or so users that would be willing to pay $100 or so, but instead everyone will just pirate it.

that just to expensive LoL anw Thanks for the information

Yeah, before 2010. After you've installed it. you can set the time back to normal. That's prbly what happened wrong with your install.

1. Download ATLAS V14 Trial here

1.1 If the error saying that it expired pops up during installation, set your date so that it's before that period

2. Download crack here

3. Paste crack (the two .dll files) inside ATLAS folder

4. Start ATLAS

http://i.imgur.com/1mpT1SM.png still same problem :(

Apologies if I wasn't clear enough about the calendar date. I meant Before 2010. So you need to use a date with 2009, 2008 or before that. Not 2010 +

i see my bad

finally i can instal it if i change my date to 6/26/2008 anyway thanks a lot i really appreciate it ^^

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 8/30/2016 at 11:08 PM, Kirashi said:

Could someone share the trial? (wich is not available on the website anymore).

I can't happen to find it anywhere else...

Yeah I need it too cause recently I reinstall my windows.  
do you have it?