Meh

MelowBee

Hello there!

Well... I don't really know where to start... Let me see... I'm Melody (but MelowBee in forums, twitter, etc), a French girl who like drawing cute characters and bishonen (with glasses... I love glasses). I'm not really familiar with vn's world but I'm not totaly stranger too ^^ The only Japanese vns I have played are NekoPara (not finished yet) and SonoHanabira1. Oh and Tokimeki Memorial girl side 3rd (want more like this!). I'm part of the french team Träumendes Mädchen and sprite artist for some projects on Lemmasoft. Also, I'm curently doing my own otome game, yaaaaaay!

So... It's not a very consistent presentation but if you have any question, don't hesitate! And I'm sorry for my english verbal/grammatical mistakes x)

Welcome to fuwa, enjoy your stay ^^

btw the joke of the 12 years old french girl is from this:

http://projetsaya.fr/interview-with-fujisan-producer-at-moenovel/

Saya : What do you think you have to do to appeal to the western market?

Fujisan : Firstly, we need to try to expand the knowledge of its existence.
For example, we want 12 year old French girls who like anime to know about it as well, and make it so that there is no problem appealing it to these girls. Thus we will need to make it easy for such girls to tell their friends who also like the same type of anime.

What, a girl that likes Yuri? I thought it was like guys avoiding yaoi like the plague.

Well then, welcome to the forums! I hope you and enjoy your stay and see ya around.

Grats on getting to work on your own VN. Not really a fan of otome games but I guess it's something greatly important to you.

I need to learn to draw and make some weird VNs

@DeepBlue : Thanks ^^ And indeed, I never heard of this before xD

@Mugi : I think I will, it seems that there are lot of fun and nice people here ^^

@LiquidShu : Thanks! I agree, but we like it <3

@Kurokusari : Well, yes I like yuri (é o è) Why not? By the way I don't like yaoi. The shonen-ai, at a pinch... but even that I am not a fan. I'd much rather prefer  shojo and yuri. Don't really know why, though xD

Other wise, after my actual project, I plan to make a yuri vn and a vn wich is not an "otomegame". I don't know what it's called... It's called just a visual novel maybe?

@GLM4475 : Thank you! Well, why not. Maybe if the story attracts my curiosity and if I love it (for "non-otomegame", I tend to like stories with cute (moe?) girls, yuri and GLASSES). Ad if I'm not to busy with my others personnal projects too x)