Okay, help me choose which one of these to read next

Mugi

Halp   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Halp

• Da Capo 1+2
    • Demonbane (Lovecraft is life, but I don't know much about the VN)
    • KiraKira + CC (I enjoyed Deardrops quite a bit)
    • My Girlfriend is the President + FD
    • Yume Miru Kusuri
    • Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji
    • Rewrite
    • Little Busters (Was going to wait for EX, but..)

This poll is closed to new votes

fun, but short & a certain lolis route beeing cut out 4 reasons

would have loved to read her route, maybee paired with some drama regarding prostituting herself in hopes of making some quick money for a breast op, after beeing badmouthed & sexually harassed by her big bro aka tactless-kun

Little Busters.

It's actually awe-inspiring that you haven't read it yet. :o

Well, i'm still relatively new to VN's, I only have 17 or so under my belt, and haven't read many of the more well known games like the Muvluv trilogy, Steins;Gate, FSN, etc :michiru:

From those games on the list, I've only played Little Busters!, Yume Miru Kusuri and Kira-kira. My pick from the three would be Little Busters!, yeah definitely. From all Key VNs I've read (a shame I haven't read Rewrite), it is definitely the best. It's story is touching, fun, and the mini baseball game is addicting. The characters are well written and have their own unique persona. And its strong emphasis on friendship is something I rarely see on VNs. Most of VNs MC just care about girls.

About Yume Miru Kusuri, I don't know what mark I should give to it. Its story is actually well written and quite intriguing, but somehow I feel it's too detached and a little weirded out. And no sister route?

For Kira-Kira, I guess you wouldn't like it much if you aren't a rock music fan. At least, it happened to me. Its story just don't interest me in any way. I sticked to end reading it only because the charming Kawashima.