Good Free2Play VNs?

Silvz

So, Sunrider seems to be mecha. Is that correct? I don't like this genre .-. But anyway, is this "monies" ending worth?

Homeward seems to be great. I think I'll start by reading it [after finishing ever17]. I like sad stuff, so maybe it will suit my taste. Katawa Shoujo is in my list, but it is not a priority right now.

Dear Mariko is so small that I'll try it today haha

Juniper's Knot looks great O: Is the story as good as the art?

Clannad... how is it related to the original Clannad storywise?

The others I didn't get interested in :c But keep recommending, guys :B

So, Sunrider seems to be mecha. Is that correct? I don't like this genre .-. But anyway, is this "monies" ending worth?

Don't know yet, the ending is currently being worked on by Love n' Space. They finally finished with their second kickstarter side project that put their work on Sunrider on hiatus, Sunrider Academy which is priced at a completely unfair $30. I would rather pay $30 not to play a pure management sim, but at least there was some nice h-scenes (that I totally did not just take from sharing websites cause I was too lazy to play a pure management sim even though I backed the crowdfunding and should have a game code buried in my +1000 inbox). 

Sunrider dosn't really do anything that original it has some nice hardcore startagy gameplay and the story sticks to space opera tropes that people like to jizz all over. If you are not a fan of science fantasy you can pretty much skip Sunrider.

Homeward seems to be great. I think I'll start by reading it [after finishing ever17]. I like sad stuff, so maybe it will suit my taste. Katawa Shoujo is in my list, but it is not a priority right now.

Dear Mariko is so small that I'll try it today haha

Juniper's Knot looks great O: Is the story as good as the art?

Clannad... how is it related to the original Clannad storywise?

The others I didn't get interested in :c But keep recommending, guys :B

jupiter's know is really short but the story is awesome, at least it was for me.

Clannad The Past Path is the story of Tomoya's father Naoyuki. While it isn't made by Key, it actually has some pretty decent CG quality and a touching story that complements Clannad quite well.

I think i'll try clannad the past path too, sounds really interesting :)

Fair warning on Sunrider though, the "Conclusion" Liberation Day will require monies.

I thought that the Kickstarter said that it would all be free? And automatically assumed that they made the atrocity that Academy is to make some money of the property. I guess not then...

Mass Effect light is what i would describe it as, nothing unique, but who doesn't like having their own spaceship? 

I thought that the Kickstarter said that it would all be free? And automatically assumed that they made the atrocity that Academy is to make some money of the property. I guess not then...

For people who backed the Kickstarter it will be free, for all you freeloaders no it will not.Yes all things in the original kickstarter manifesto pointed to a 100% free vn, but than Love n' Space, just like every freakin original vn kickstarter project that I back, realized "Oh nos! Vns actually cost allot to make and after kickstarter, reward fees, uncle sam, and our mafia debts are paid off we ares broke!". However they had luckly released two thirds of their game to build a "franchise" and farted out their remaining scraps that was Academy, which was a resounding comerical succes (enough to fund the "company" for the rest of the year). A year is probably the perfect amount of time required to fart out Liberation Day, so by then they will be broke again  and requiring more money to make more vns that are not under the watchfull eye of the kickstarter social justice warriors (after spending the last dime on a peptobismol tablet). So the question becomes woud you rather pay for Liberation Day, or have someone try and force Academy 2 down your throat.