Daibanchou - Multiple versions

Alucard

I had an old version of this game and it didn't appear to work it was from back in 2012 and had a fuwanovel tag. (Hopefully I haven't brought any unwanted malware to my machine in the process) There was an interesting set of files which went up online at a well known community space on the following date: 2015-01-13, 22:52 UTC These files bear the fuwanovel name also but the file naming is different. I'm just wondering if that upload was legit or not. Sorry if the phrasing is a bit odd but this is an attempt to stay within the bounds of the newer community standards

Don't trust anything with a Fuwanovel tag, it's not "legit" and is not condoned by Fuwanovel in any way 

Pretty sure the canned response is the best response.  We don't host the Fuwanovel torrents anymore.  We don't know where you got it from.  We can't check the files, nor do we want to take the chance to do so.  We haven't put them elsewhere.  If somebody else did, good for them, but we don't support it, nor condone its upload.

If you got your Fuwanovel torrent from a website other than Fuwanovel...chances are it's not safe.