Just a Few Words

Aniki

Truly, the life of a nomad is difficult. One must constantly move to find new lands. One uses the nearby resources to its fullest extent, before shortly leaving to find more. It is the same with any wanderer on the internet. One constantly searches for new sources of entertainment, to get rid of this boredom. Some find fertile land and learn to farm, though some continue to search for new lands, like a nomad.

Well, that was a poor attempt at an analogy. Well, to get things straight, I'm leaving. Not like it matters, anyway. My disappearance would help preserve the already scarce energy within the universe, carefully maintained by the incubators.

So, eh- the true purpose of this thread isn't to announce my leaving, which I can do quietly, but to leave just a few words. Announcing my disappearance is just a consequence of leaving my last words, after all.
Sure, I say a few but everyone would realise that this would be a relatively lengthy message.

Now, how I ventured into Fuwanovel? I don't remember. I was sure I was reverse-searching a certain CG, and I ended up here. Fuwa didn't really interest me all that much, though. I made an account since I wanted to mess around the former Games and Chatter forum (Now replaced by the highly inferior Coliseum of Chatter).

I eventually found myself in a certain roleplaying site, and met its eccentric leader and her staff, whom I enjoyed being with. It was fun while it lasted, certainly. It was such a shame. After its disappearance, I returned to Fuwa- which was as stagnant as ever. Nothing changed between those months of inactivity (Well, I did notice the missing torrents).

Since I've never really gotten interest in visual novels, I remained in the Coliseum, waiting for people to fight. It was then that the FuwaChat had appeared, which was disastrous. Still, it did its purpose. By then, I was able to fight people directly, in real time, rather than wait for each post. It was a good addition, and I gladly abused my moderation powers to their fullest extent.

And thus, that's the summary of what I did on Fuwa. It was 10% contributing to the community and 90% fighting other people. Time well spent. And thus, I leave you with my final words:

Death to each and everyone one of you.
I mean- eh... my apologies, that was my inner voice talking. I'll voice it a little better. May the rest of your lives be uneventful.
Now, that sounds better, doesn't it?

Right... I'm sure you're expecting individual messages as well, so- eh, why not?
I'll leave some messages to the people I've stepped on, spit on, insulted, and fought. I'll also leave some messages to those I messed around with when I was bored.

The Bastards from FuwaChat
Tiago
Stay pretentious, my friend. We shall soon crush the old regime with our strength! Well, no, you'll crush the old regime, and I'll be placed as ruler. It's just obligatory to say "we."

Eclipsed
I'll throw you into the pit once I get the chance, Eclipsed. Always asking me to do things without paying them. Your current debt is €5,754,233. Due in five months. I'll return to collect them.

Stray Cat
Ah, our favourite janitor. It's been fun making messes worse than they normally were, making your life harder. Oh, I do have a final question. You once claimed to love humans in general, but is there someone you love in particularly? If it's me, consider yourself rejected.

Maef
Franzose, get to work. Stop protesting about the smallest of things. Get to work, for the EU needs it.

Kurisu
Stop being an aho tsuntsun! You continuously berate Germany for doing nothing, yet continue to whine! Cease your hypocrisy and work for the greater good of the EU! Vive France and all that.

Kynbound

Going by the old saying, we certainly are allies. We shall both crush the old regime, soon!

The Bastards from Fuwa in General
Flutterz
Ah, my former partner in crime, whom I used to derail threads with all day. I still have that image you've given me in my introduction thread, though I may have sold it to the highest bidder. In any case, stay Russian, lad. I'll come to you when I need more vodka or moe.

Nosebleed

The Aniki x Flutterz manga is totally going to be posted here.

We're still waiting on you, lad.

Kaguya

Ah, Kaa-chan, I've never talked to you in a looong time! Do you still love me? I hope you do! Well, eh, I missed your old name.

Members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام)

HMN

You're haram.

Mustkill

You're haram.

Monmon

You're a high level of haram. The highest level, even.

Kiriririri

More than two 'ri's are haram. Aho inu.

Mugi

You are a high level of haram as well, but whatever. You're not Arab anyway.

Linova

You are also haram, but not that it matters.

Babiker

Not you; you're halal. Oh, thanks for sending Kanra over. I bet Kanra caused a mess.

Schutzstaffel

Nayleen

Nayleen and I used to be friends. Now he's an aho aho German. I'm still waiting on that beer of yours.

Tay

Your Majesty.

Give me admin please.

Thanks.

If you think I forgot to leave a message for you, then you were probably a bunch of lowlives who will never amount to anything.

Well, eh, farewell. I leave you with a top secret image I took from Pyongyang.

pBmZ0oJ.jpg

I'm sorry to say I'm starting to thinking Nosebleed isn't good for his word and that we might never see an Aniki x Flutterz manga. Or perhaps he's simply too ashamed of the smut he must have drawn to let it see the light of day. Either way, looks like it will forever be little more than a running joke.

I bid thee farewell, and may all your gif signatures be delightfully lewd.

Members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام)

HMN

You're haram.

Mustkill

You're haram.

Monmon

You're a high level of haram. The highest level, even.

Kiriririri

More than two 'ri's are haram. Aho inu.

Mugi

You are a high level of haram as well, but whatever. You're not Arab anyway.

Linova

You are also haram, but not that it matters.

Babiker

Not you; you're halal. Oh, thanks for sending Kanra over. I bet Kanra caused a mess.

i knew that adding Aniki to the Arab league was a mistake.  :ph34r:

I find the lack of my name in that post really disturbing...

Not really, I know I'm a lowlife who will never amount to anything. (I would use my own words, but yours are much better)

You were scary and sometimes mean, but you're cool and I enjoyed stalking your arguments in fuwachat. Still you brought more life to the fuwachat, so we should be thankful for that.

It was nice to meet you and good luck for whatever you're going to do now. Cya.