VN with sadistic protagonist?

Byakuyako

I was wondering if there was a VN where the brother is a sadist and enjoys tormenting his sister. 

It's alright if there is rape involved but I want the sister to like him regardless of his sadism.

I played Kyoudai Hiai but it was filled with sex scenes one after another so I got bored of it, I want there to be at least some sort of a story.

Thanks.

spoilers ahead, huge spoilers!By telling you this i'm kinda ruining you a whole route of the game and a huge chunk of the story too,it's just the name of the vn

ef - a fairy tale of the two, he is not the protagonist sadly but it's the closest thing i know from what you are looking for

I don't know, a 7? It's a nukige though, so it might have less story than you want. He basically just rapes his mother, sister, and some other people.

There's already QUALITY and plot, does this deserve it's own STORY?

As for a recommendation, nothing on my list, though I have heard claims that Yuuji from Grisaia no Kajitsu is a bit of a sadist.

Umm... almost all VN protagonists are at least a little sadist, since Clannad set the first level of the bar for tormenting heroines on the part of a protag, and almost all VN protagonists are what is called 'bed-yakuza'... look it up.

If you are looking for a VN that crosses the line from humorous to really cruel, Reminiscence does so, though there is none of that 'I love my brother anyway' crap.

For translated, the request for an imouto+real (non-humorous) sadism is kind of impossible to fulfill, outside of nukige/rapegames like Hitomi (that one was already translated when I first hit VNs, and I remember erasing it off my hard drive after finishing Hitomi's path...). I'd really suggest playing Cross Channel, if only because Taichi is really freaking sadistic when he is in the mood...

Azai from G-Senjou no Maou is kind of sadistic, especially in the bad ends of the characters, and he constantly messes with Haru. If you want full on sadism its better to look for some nukiges.

Goshujin-sama Daisuki has a perverted rich protagonist who has to pick a wife and pretty much owns the candidates so he makes them do what he wants, but never rapes them, its kind of sweet and has a harem end but not much story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He might not look like it at first but Yamato from Majikoi! is sadistic especially in bed, but he is nothing compared to the protagonist of Euphoria though hehehehe that MC is hopelessly f**ked up

https://vndb.org/v6540

euphoria is really disgusting.

I'm looking for something softer than that and also a protagonist that is a sadist throughout the whole VN.

A bit of a sadist? Lol tiag

Yuuji is a hard S

Eh, it's just a little bit. I've read everything, and he doesn't get particularly close to extreme, wouldn't call him a hard S. The most sadistic you'll see Yuuji get is

That scene with Makina's mom, but that's just the usual S stuff.

There's arguably Amane too, but I feel like it's hard to call it particularly sadistic when she wants it... And it's still just the usual, mildly S stuff

They don't even get particularly close to dying during the H scenes, how sadistic can that be? 

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Fuminori Sakisaka from Saya no Uta. He's pretty cold–hearted through most of the story—depends on who you ask, though. Others may think differently. And you may or may not classify him as a "sadist".  

The VN's pretty dark, but it's probably "not as bad" as Euphoria, I think. Euphoria does sound really f**cked up after reading the premise.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Fuminori Sakisaka from Saya no Uta. He's pretty cold–hearted through most of the story—depends on who you ask, though. Others may think differently. And you may or may not classify him as a "sadist".

I mentioned Saya no Uta too many times so I figured I should stop~ That said I also didn't mention it because he's not really a sadist since a sadist does oppressing/violent/sadistic things for personal (usually sexual) pleasure. Fuminori is pretty fucked up and an asshole but for more or less valid reasons

I mentioned Saya no Uta too many times so I figured I should stop~ That said I also didn't mention it because he's not really a sadist since a sadist does oppressing/violent/sadistic things for personal (usually sexual) pleasure. Fuminori is pretty fucked up and an asshole but for more or less valid reasons

Mmhmm. I agree that he has a somewhat valid reason, although:

There was that one point in the story where Fuminori rapes Yoh after Saya turned her into what she was. You could count that as sadism, although this side of him is only shown during this one scene. The rest of the story he's just violent.

Mmhmm. I agree that he has a somewhat valid reason, although:

There was that one point in the story where Fuminori rapes Yoh after Saya turned her into what she was. You could count that as sadism, although this side of him is only shown during this one scene. The rest of the story he's just violent.

I also avoided that because that can go either way, plus (if I remember correctly) I don't think

it should count as rape since she was in pain or didn't know what was going on because of the pain. I kind of remember her saying it hurts when he raped her but I don't remember her saying stop. Well I'm not a fan of rape so I don't know what properly qualifies.

If you want a purely S protagonist there are plenty of nukige VN's, not many normal ones though since masochism and sadism tend to be associated with sexual scenes and most VN's have the sexual parts as a secondary focus