What visual Novels do you want to buy/do you own?

I've got:

Phoenix Wright 1, 3, and Apollo Justice- those count, right?

Princess Debut

Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom

Sweet Fuse (not mine just yet, but once it comes out in August)

I want:

9/9/9

Virtue's Last Reward

I think that's it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was trying to order the french physical release of Katawa Shoujo, but when I got to the shipping options it appears that I can only pick it up at a convention... in France. >_< Oh well, it's not like I don't already have it installed on my PC.

Hehe, I'll be sure to pick up my copy this week-end >_>

They're not planning to print much copies so they'll only be selling it on site...

I purchased most of the English localized titles on my VN list. I "printed" the rest.

I'm looking forward to Yumina the Ethereal and the Innocent Grey titles Mangagamer announced last night. I'm interested in pretty much Nitroplus's entire catalogue, but JAST USA is so damn slow that there's no telling when we'll actually see the games in English.

Also, for those interested, Mangagamer is patching the voices back into Kara no Shoujo for $5. For those who haven't bought it yet, this is included in the new price. This pretty much fixes the reason most people avoided the game. Show your support if the title interests you!

^^^Nice to see they picked up Kara no Shoujo 2, even more incentive to get the first one, which looked very interesting. Though I've been planning to buy it only after I've cleared a bit of my backlog, since I've spent a bit too much recently. (not just on VNs)

People also seemed pretty excited about Lillith, though I haven't had the time to check out their games yet.

(edit: KnS package edition coming out! Yay!)

Got my hard copy of Katawa Shoujo at Japan Expo. The artbooks that weren't reserved sold insanely fast so I couldn't get one though >_> I didn't expect a VN stand to be so popular, at some point there were quite a lot of people there.

I also bought World End Economica since they also had that.

Got my hard copy of Katawa Shoujo at Japan Expo. The artbooks that weren't reserved sold insanely fast so I couldn't get one though >_> I didn't expect a VN stand to be so popular, at some point there were quite a lot of people there.

I also bought World End Economica since they also had that.

Lucky! :P Nice to hear the VN stand was popular! Too bad about the artbook though.

Will buy Yumina the Ethereal, not when it's released in August but probably in September when I can spare the cash. I'll probably pick up an official copy of Demonbane at the same time (I'm currently playing a pirated version, which has been great so far.)

I'll also pick up Django, Sumaga, Little Witch Romanesque, Raidy 3, and Ef the latter tale when they're released.

I currently have:

• NORN9 Limited Edition
  • Jyuuzaengi Limited Edition
  • Mirai Nikki -13ninme Nikki Shoyuusha- RE:WRITE

I recently bought OZMAFIA!! and fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier. Right now I'm trying to find a VN called Clover Point by Meteor. I saw the opening video on Youtube a few years ago and nearly fell in love with it.

Just bought G-senjou no Maou and Tayutama from an eroge shop today. G-senjou no Maou came with a huge book the size of the game box containing sketches of the CGs from A Profile, Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo, and Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo.