The Nexus Project (Recruiting)

Sammeh

Aaaw...I am sad to already have other ongoing projects. I would have been happy to be able to help with the sprites but the best that I can do for you it's to wish you good luck for the future!

It's more than fine. Thank you for the support, we'll need a lot of it. If you know anyone available, it'd be helpful as a reference so we can start pursuing artists.

Ooooh, hacker/NEET protagonist sounds fun :D like something you'd see from the Sci;Adv series.

I'd love to help you come up with the scenario as an idea bouncer and I would happily act as an Editor/quality checker when you've got more material to show.

Keep at it, friend. It's always awesome to see more VNs in the community (or at least ones that actually focus on story rather than being a glorified dating sim :P)

Ooooh, hacker/NEET protagonist sounds fun :D like something you'd see from the Sci;Adv series.

I'd love to help you come up with the scenario as an idea bouncer and I would happily act as an Editor/quality checker when you've got more material to show.

Keep at it, friend. It's always awesome to see more VNs in the community (or at least ones that actually focus on story rather than being a glorified dating sim :P)

Definitely, I think it'll be a lot of fun. I've been writing up scenes to get a feel for the protagonist and he's a hell of a lot of fun to write so far. But that's besides the point.

I sent you a message! Message me back if you'd like.

Thanks a bunch!

I have to say, the premise sounds pretty killer. Although the story's not set in stone yet, there's definitely potential with this one.

I really admire your determination, too. I can offer to help with character development/design and idea bouncing if you ever need it. Considering that I'm also working on Lucid9 and a super secret project on the side, I can't necessarily apply for a full time writing position, but I'd like to help you guys in some way, if possible. :)

In any case, I sincerely wish you luck on this project! Us Devs need to stick together and support each other in any way possible.

What We’re Looking For:Anything, honestly. However, particularly, the one thing we need most of all is an artist. Unfortunately, until we actually have an artist on the project with a decent amount of skill and can make the commitment of working on a VN we can’t really move forward with development. This means any CG/BG artist is welcome. This is a top priority at the moment, to find an artist. What we also need is a composer for the project, Q.C., and edi

Wrong. You can easily write your full story & even your full script without having any artist on your side. Prepare your characters, write their full descriptions, their stories. Work on the routes, on the gameplay : What routes, when, how long, what's going to happen in each of them, how do I get to each one, what kind of choices lead to them, what kind of choices will there be in each routes, what does it imply, what types of endings, how many ? & so on...

If you can answer all of those questions already, write them down here so people can see how it's developping & they'll be more likely to join the project. :)