If my heart had wings route choices issues

Ok so I'm playing "if my heart had wings" right now and I decided I was going to go after ageha first so I got to one of the questions that ask "go together with ageha" "go home together with kotori" or "go to asa" I chose go together with ageha and all seemed fine until it got to the scene where we find out that a teacher has decided to be the advisor of the soaring club. what happens is aoi gets into the glider and takes off and aoi says "we have wings. we're clumsy so there's no way we can fly by our strength alone. But... Let's flap our wings as we head straight froward, chasing our dreams!" and then the screen goes white and brings me back to the title screen. Is this suppose to happen? I am very confused, is this a bug? or did i do something wrong with one of the answers I chose? if someone could help clear this up for me that would be awesome.

Ok so I'm playing "if my heart had wings" right now and I decided I was going to go after ageha first so I got to one of the questions that ask "go together with ageha" "go home together with kotori" or "go to asa" I chose go together with ageha and all seemed fine until it got to the scene where we find out that a teacher has decided to be the advisor of the soaring club. what happens is aoi gets into the glider and takes off and aoi says "we have wings. we're clumsy so there's no way we can fly by our strength alone. But... Let's flap our wings as we head straight froward, chasing our dreams!" and then the screen goes white and brings me back to the title screen. Is this suppose to happen? I am very confused, is this a bug? or did i do something wrong with one of the answers I chose? if someone could help clear this up for me that would be awesome.

Hii, welcome and thanks for your inquiry :D!

Most likely you chose the wrong choices to get into Ageha's route if you returned to the title screen. Check out this walkthrough for the proper choices!!

Ageha's route:

• Wait for Ageha
  • No, it's different <- only appears if you completed Kotori's route
  • Ageha
  • Ageha
  • Go together with Ageha