Signatures Hub

Rose

Apparently my pc won't be back this week, woooo.  :vinty:

Wait wut? What the heck happened? Not really angry since I don't have any reason to but did you get the schedule mixed up or did the people fixing it made a mistake? There hasn't been that much requests yet so I think we can handle the next requests as longs as they don't flood in.

Maybe you can use this free time to add the lexicon. It's a sign from the heavens  :makina:

Wait wut? What the heck happened? Not really angry since I don't have any reason to but did you get the schedule mixed up or did the people fixing it made a mistake? There hasn't been that much requests yet so I think we can handle the next requests as longs as they don't flood in.

Maybe you can use this free time to add the lexicon. It's a sign from the heavens  :makina:

The guy responsible for doing it didn't even started yet.

Maybe he manually traced the render and used layer mask? Still too much work though. :sachi:

That looks pretty good. Though I prefer making my own background rather than using a stock one. But then again, that's just me. :P

Here's the final result of Amuzie's signature. I sharpened/blurred it and added some adjustments. Hopefully it looks better now.

wO6vuUt.png

Completely forgot to thank you for it, so thanks! Will putting it up on my signatures rotation list.

Request: Signature. I don't mind the dimensions, whatever looks best.
Character: Excalibur from Soul Eater
Render: This one, or, alternatively, this one. Or any other from him you think works.
Typography: Fools! You dare take me seriously?! Repent, you muppets, for my legend dates back to the 12th Century!
Other: The third [Repent, etc. etc.] sentence from the sentences above can be omitted if it doesn't fit. The image can also be any as long as it's Excalibur, whatever makes it easier to make a signature.

Request: Signature. I don't mind the dimensions, whatever looks best.
Character: Excalibur from Soul Eater
Render: This one, or, alternatively, this one. Or any other from him you think works.
Typography: Fools! You dare take me seriously?! Repent, you muppets, for my legend dates back to the 12th Century!
Other: The third [Repent, etc. etc.] sentence from the sentences above can be omitted if it doesn't fit. The image can also be any as long as it's Excalibur, whatever makes it easier to make a signature.

I'll try to get photoshop running on this notebook but I can't guarantee it'll work. I'll do it first thing in the morning tomorrow and confirm it here asap. In case it does, I'll do it for you. ~from the united kingdom i'm looking for her i'm going to california~

Completely forgot to thank you for it, so thanks! Will putting it up on my signatures rotation list.

I'm glad I was able to help~

Also is it just me or is this Chibi art strikingly similar to the ones in Yumina the Ethereal?

That's what I thought too! Maybe some kind of parody?

I was wondering what I was forgetting and I just remembered I haven't posted JustIn's request.

Yeah sorry can't get it to 800 px width. Draggin it until there makes the characters' faces only visible. I also added the band's name so if you don't mind.

Also is it just me or is this Chibi art strikingly similar to the ones in Yumina the Ethereal?

aEG1Xs8.jpg

Thank you Kurokusari-san

Thanks for taking your time making the signature.  :sachi:

I'm glad I was able to help~

That's what I thought too! Maybe some kind of parody?

Might be. I haven't researched on who are the artists behind the SD art of Yumina so I can't really say. I didn't find it that good to stalk the staff behind it.

Thank you Kurokusari-san

Thanks for taking your time making the signature.  :sachi:

Yeah no problem. Glad to help!

Alright, we're back in business for now. Unfortunately, I have no backgrounds, no brushes, c4ds, nothing, all I have is the vanilla photoshop so I couldn't get too much into it. The sign is pretty simple but I liked the outcome. I'm so rusty though, got lost everywhere and couldn't get the results I wanted.  :vinty:

@Tiago

I feel like something went really wrong with the top one and that there's something missing on the bottom one, couldn't fix neither, sorry about that. ):

lXil4j3.jpg

PUo3KFA.jpg

@Tiago

I feel like something went really wrong with the top one and that there's something missing on the bottom one, couldn't fix neither, sorry about that. ):

lXil4j3.jpg

PUo3KFA.jpg

Besides being unreadable I don't see what could possibly be wrong with the top one.

This is better than I was expecting and yet not what I wanted. Thanks Rose, I'll use it!

Besides being unreadable I don't see what could possibly be wrong with the top one.

This is better than I was expecting and yet not what I wanted. Thanks Rose, I'll use it!

There's something else that feels super off for me, but yeah, I couldn't correct the unreadable letters for some reason.

I'm wondering if the second line is supposed to be a compliment or complaint of some sorts. Well, you apparently liked it so whatever.  :wahaha:

I'm wondering if the second line is supposed to be a compliment or complaint of some sorts. Well, you apparently liked it so whatever.  :wahaha:

I'll explain. Originally, I wanted to use this signature to take over the text I have below it (and for that I would need the text to be the focus), but you offered me here is so neat and good I just couldn't complain about it.

Anime characters are relatively easy to make renders out of, it's not like you're forced to do it if you think it's too hard too.

Sometimes it's also impossible to find a render for that particular character and you have no choice.

I'll probably dump random signatures here from time to time, I need to work on my skills.

Not everyone knows about renders nor about how signatures are made.  :vinty:

Education is key there

Anime characters are relatively easy to make renders out of, it's not like you're forced to do it if you think it's too hard too.

Sometimes it's also impossible to find a render for that particular character and you have no choice.

I do believe i mentioned it being a last resort :/

Request: Signature
Character: Mochizuki Amane (KonoSora)
Render: Haven't been able to find a good one yet myself, halp :amane:
Something like this would have been amazing but the text's in the way :(

975r2b.jpg

Typography: Tyrael 
Other: I'm pretty bad at creative stuff so please feel free to do whatever you like (and write whatever you like on it too)

Thanks! :sachi:

Request: Signature
Character: Mochizuki Amane (KonoSora)
Render: Haven't been able to find a good one yet myself, halp :amane:
Something like this would have been amazing but the text's in the way :(

975r2b.jpg

Typography: Tyrael 
Other: I'm pretty bad at creative stuff so please feel free to do whatever you like (and write whatever you like on it too)

Thanks! :sachi:

Best I could do, I'm not really a creative mind either :P

OcAtSsG.png

You asked for it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Dr6OhWw.jpg

I have mixed feelings about the border on v3, not sure if it looks better with it or not, could someone give some feedback on it?

v1

UuxJgfv.jpg

v2

lsrda2R.jpg

v3

Ugs4l2Q.jpg

I kind of want a signature that can relate to my avatar: Simply a Piano or an Anime male with black hair + glasses playing the piano.

Request: Signature

Character: Any male anime-style character between the ages of 20-30 with pure Black Hair and Glasses who's passionately or casually playing the piano.

Render Style: Somewhat of a dark tone that captures the colours of Black and White (Mainly the colours that represents the keys of a Piano). It doesn't necessarily need to look dark nor majorly black and white in terms of saturation, but it's just preferable since the piano is the main theme~

Typography: Lexyvil (and perhaps a smaller text under or somewhere around it that says: Enhancing Feelings with Sound)

In case there's anyone here who makes signatures for a passion, I would love seeing something similar to my request~