[Giveaway] Love At First Sight - Steam Key

Nosebleed

My Top 10 Cyclops Pick-Up Lines:

1. Hey, baby, you're the one eye adore.

2. Did you spot this sexy man walk in with your little eye? *flexes dramatically*

3. My eyes burn for your eye.

4. I've been looking at your eye all night long.

5. Do you have a map? I seem to have gotten lost in your eye.

6. I think you have something in your eye. It looks like the reflection of some hunky guy who craves your affection...wait, that's me!

7. Your eye is a gateway to another world that I want to join.

8. Making eye contact with you has made my day.

9. Your eye lights up my world like a thousand suns.

10. I think God took a brown topaz gem and made your eye out of it.

I would tell her, that her shyness makes her cute and it can be difficult to talk to others at times. I would give her gifts and letters that explain my undying love for her. My first letter would say:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To My Love,

In a world of people counting over 7 billion, I have fallen in love with the shy angel.

You are that angel with an eternity in your beautiful eye.

Your hair is short and brown yet seems to be like royal silk.

Your face is stuck in both my mind and heart.

The small body structure you have is fragile and deserves to be looked after.

So please let me be your knight fighting for you, for the rest of time and even beyond.

If I'm to be honest, the level of my feelings for you are too big to truly fit in words or pictures alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be there for her no matter what and I would help her shine at her maximum potential. I would let her be herself and make her feel safe by protecting her even in the darkest nights. I would love her with all my heart.

~The girl with the lone eye.

~~~

"Hello!  Is anyone there!?"

The roaring fires light the hall.  Pillars of smoke rise to the top of the building.  The burning heat assaults my mind, and beads of sweat run down my face.  Male, 17 years of age.  This wasn't supposed to happen.  It's just an ordinary weekend.  This wasn't supposed to happen!  The full moon shines brightly through the window, like a glistening silver high in the sky.  A fleeting light in the darkness.  My heated footsteps pace up the stairs.  Chunks of wood collapse to the ground, and the apartment's floor begins to crumble beneath my feet.  A cold air rushes through the building, only to feed the flames brighter and brighter.

"Answer me!  Where are you!?"  A thousand stars shine brightly in the night sky, laughing at the man who would dare to go back.  "What do you think you're doing, shithead!?  There's nothing important in there!  Go home!"

Wrong.  Wrong, wrong, wrong!  The burning heat assaults my mind, and beads of sweat run down my face.  Like a repeating hell with no end in sight.  The clouds of ash rush at my eyes, like a toxin of the air that threatens to bring me to the ground.  The pillars of smoke rise high in the sky.  The sound of sirens can be heard on the outside.  But, they can't get near.  There's too many people evacuating.  Too many people concerned only for themselves.  Too many people who would hurt another to save themselves.

"Please!  Where are you!?  Answer me!"

The infinite depths of the night pour into the sky.  Who knows what lies in the unknown?  An infinite crowd looks into the sky.  The pillars of smoke rise high as ever, higher and higher.  But, they do nothing.  Walking along to more important matters.  Are they scared?  Do the flames push them away?  Or, maybe it isn't anything very important to begin with?

Her room was empty.  I passed it long ago, nothing but ashes remains.  She wasn't there.  She couldn't have been there.  She would have ran by now.  But, she wasn't there.  Why wasn't she there?  The crowd of survivors lies beneath.  But, she wasn't there.  "What do you think you're doing, shithead!?  There's nothing important in there!  Go home!"  The stars laugh.  Laughing at the man who would dare to go back.  Their screams assault my mind.  Laughing at the man who would dare to notice.  Laughing at the man who would dare to do anything.  Like a clown dancing along with the freaks of nature.  My eyes shine through the night.  Like a brilliant silver, high in the sky.

"Where are you!?  Sachi!"  The burning heat assaults my mind.  Beads of sweat run down my face.  This wasn't supposed to happen.  My heated footsteps pace up the stairs, like the drumming of a piano in a symphony of death.  Chunks of wood fall to the ground, and the floor begins to collapse beneath my feet.  A cold air rushes across my face, only to feed the flames stronger and stronger.  The glistening silver shines high in the sky.  The laughter of the stars assaults at my mind.  The infinite depths of the night pass along with only a glance.  Pillars of smoke rise high into the sky.  The ashes in the air rush into my lungs, like a toxin that threatens to bring me to the ground.

The scenery blends before me.  My vision blurs itself to an decrypt cipher.  Like a repeating hell with no end in sight.

A faint breath is heard.  Among the raging flames.  A painful breath, like their lungs could collapse at any second.  Female, 16 years of age, my heart tells to me.

"Sachi!  Where are you!?"  My eyes scour the scenery.  A repeating hell with no end in sight.  The flames blur my vision, the hall stretches into infinity.  First room, nothing.  Second room, nothing.  A faint breath is heard.  Third room, nothing.  Fourth room, nothing.  My vision blurs itself to a decrypt cipher.  Like a repeating hell with no end in sight.

Fifth room.  A river of blood runs down her face.  The girl with the lone eye.  The burning heat assaults my mind.  Beads of sweat run down my face.

"Sachi!"  I run to her side.  Piles of rubble keep her pinned to the ground.  The red liquid stings at her iris.  For the moment, her sight is gone.  I press against the rubble.  It won't move.  The blood rushes through my veins.  The beating of my heart pounds at my soul, like a bone-shattering punch with each step.  It hurts.  My strained bones threaten to break in two if I push them any farther.  I don't care.

The burning heat assaults my mind.  Beads of sweat run down my face.  The girl's blood drips to the floor.  A faint breath is heard.  Her warm brown hair.  A gentle smile.  Greater than any before it.  The crying of the stars assaults my mind.  Laughing at the man who would dare to go back.  "What do you think you're doing, shithead!?  There's nothing important in there!  Go home!"

Wrong.  Wrong, wrong, wrong!  The laughter continues.  Like a cruel joke.  An assault on all that is precious, carried out by the thousand stars in the night sky.  The burning heat assaults my mind.  Ten-thousand times over.  Like a repeating hell with no end in sight.  The rubble is pushed off of her and comes crashing to the floor.  Her leg is broken.  The faint, gasping breaths leave her no room to speak.  Each so precious that removing a single one could cost a life.

I haul her onto my back.  Her half-conscious body weighs down on my soul.  It's heavier than I thought.  The burning heat assaults my mind.  Bear it.  The night is almost over.  My footsteps pace down the stairs.  What floor am I on?  I can't tell.  The burning heat assaults my mind.  The scenery outside the window blurs into the same mess.  A thousand stars in the night sky, laughing at the man who dared to go back.  The infinite depths of the night, walking by pretending not to notice.  And, the glistening silver that hangs in the night sky.

The floor collapses under our weight.  My leg falls through the gap.  I scream out in pain as it gashes into my skin, I feel the sensation of my blood crawling down my leg.  The pain intensifies as I pull it out from the floor.  Keep moving.  Don't stop.  There is more than one life at stake here.  I walk forward.  My muscles rip and tear as the blood flows down from my leg.  The burning heat assaults my mind.  Keep moving.  The burning heat assaults my mind.  Clouds of ash cover the building, the pillar of smoke rises high into the air.

Flaming embers float across the air, and the raging flames turn my vision a bright red.  Sachi's weight presses onto my back, nearly unconscious with a leg twisted beyond recognition.  Blood flows from her forehead and down the side of my back.  My breathing is in frantic gasps, as each step nearly breaks my body in two.  The clouds of ash corrupt my lungs and send blood gushing out of my leg.  It's a miracle I can even stand.  I lose my footing on the steps, and my head comes crashing down to the floor.  It feels like my skull is split in two, as the torrent of blood comes flowing down my face.

The crying of the stars assaults my mind.  Laughing at the man who would dare to go back.  Faceless ghouls who would mean to harm another.  Running away from the shining gold of the sun, hiding just out of sight from the glistening silver of the moon.  Wrong.  Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!  A thousand times over!  Let thine accursed light vanish into the abyss!  Disappear into the endless sea, never to return to the mortal plane!  The blazing heat tortures the air, as the building is slowly brought to its knees.  The pounding of my head crushes my soul like the beating of a drum.  The red liquid drops from my body like a thousand bloody rivers.  The eyes of a thousand stars, visible in the soul of the raging flames.  The silent laughter tears at my sanity like a thousand roaring fangs.  Burn!  Burn away in the repeating hell, with no end in sight!  Rejected by angel and demon alike, too weak to fight the strong and too weak to move forward!  Those who would hurt another because they're too weak to do anything else!  Burn away for all of eternity!  Let thine accursed light vanish into the abyss!  Let nothing save you, your time has come!

I charge forward, screaming into the night.  The weight of a single life brings down on my body like a thousand souls, and the infinite laughter claws at my mind like a thousand fangs.  Let thine corrupted soul burn away in the raging flames!  There is no salvation for those responsible!  The swarming inferno strikes at my body from all directions, and my heart warns me of death at every instant.  Tears burst forth from my eyes, only to vanish into the flames on this cold, cold night.  Sachi's arms wrap around my neck, like a warm noose of the finest rope.  The infinite depths of the night pass on, pretending not to notice.  A thousand stars laugh at the man who dared to turn back.

And, the full moon, a glistening silver high in the sky.  Watching over all that exists, for as long as it can.

A long, long hall.  The exit lies on the other end.  The raging flames tear at the walls from every direction, and the far-off sirens blare in the distance.  Charge forward.  Onward!  Faster than anything of the mortal plane.  Faster than the repeating hells with no end in sight, stronger than the infinite laughter of a thousand stars.  The torrents of blood cloud my vision, and the beating of my mind threatens to collapse me at any second.  Break through the earth!  Anything that stands in our way!  Rush into the sky, where no stars can reach us!

The building creaks under the burning flame.  The sound of the blaring sirens echoes through the sky.  A thousand floors collapse onto the surface.  My silver gaze looks to the crumbling flames.  My silent scream shrieks across the earth.

And then, the world turns to black.

The sun pours in through the open window.  My breath is hollow, and my vision is blurred.  The hospitals walls are a dim shine, and an assortment of rags covers my body.  My arm is wrapped in endless shells, and I can feel the bone shattered in more places than I can count.

"Um...Patient 427.  I'm afraid I have some bad news."  The doctor speaks to me.

"We...were unable to repair your left eye.  Would you like us to find a donor?"

Sachi lies resting by my side.  "No,"  I said.

The sun flows brightly into the room, a shining gold of pure harmony.  Sachi begins to wake up.  A golden shine gleams from her eye.

"I think I like it better this way."  From my right eye.  The glistening silver of the full moon.

And so, life continues.

Like a repeating hope with no end in sight.

Sorry for the delay everyone, the illuminati was busy working on brainwashing the world, but we finally have a winner for the contest.

Congratulations to Mcguffin!

You will receive your Steam Key for the game shortly!

To everyone else, thank you very much for participating and showing that love for Sachi, there were a lot of really good entries, but unfortunately only one could come out victorious.

For those who are still looking to get their hands on this game, there will be another giveaway for a second Steam key on our social media so if you want another chance, make sure you follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter.

That is all!

Sorry for the delay everyone, the illuminati was busy working on brainwashing the world, but we finally have a winner for the contest.

Congratulations to Mcguffin!

You will receive your Steam Key for the game shortly!

To everyone else, thank you very much for participating and showing tha love for Sachi, there were a lot of really good entries, but unfortunately only one could come out victorious.

For those who are still looking to get their hands on this game, there will be another giveaway for a second Steam key on our social media so if you want another chance, make sure you follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter.

That is all!

Glad to hear it!  Congratulations to him :P

I sent my entry on a PM to Nosebleed, now that it's over, I'll post it here.

Dear Diary

I had a date with Sachi Usui today. She's that girl I talked about recently, the one I fell in love with. I seriously don't know how, but I managed to ask her out and she actually accepted it! I didn't even planned anything, dude! I'm a fucking idiot!

I first took her to the shopping district, I had no real reason for that other than the common male knowledge passed through the generations: Women love shopping. Turns out it's right since she looked like she was having a lot of fun looking at the showcases - on her own shy way. I tried to buy her something she liked, but she never allowed me to do so. Well, I'll admit that it might have been a desperate move by my part, but hopefully she didn't thought bad of it.

After failing at trying to look cool and buy her a gift, we noticed that we had been walking around for a good while and our stomachs were growling, we laughed a bit because of the noises and decided to try the restaurant that opened just last week. I'm not exactly the biggest pasta fan, but just looking at her smiling dazzlingly while choosing between the vast variety of dishes made it worth it. Oh, a note for the future: She simply loved their Shrimp Fra Diavolo - she's really into spicy food. Good thing I asked, she was really enthusiastic about the different kinds of spicy sauces she likes.

We then went to the park, and while sitting down at the bench, kept looking at the stars and talking about random things. She didn't talked much, so I was mostly talking about myself while she dropped a random comment every now and then, I guess her enthusiasm only lasted as long as the spicy food topic was up. Maybe the dinner could have been a good way to end the date, but I couldn't bring myself to say goodbye that early. There was still so much more I wanted to talk with her... No, that was a bad lie, sorry... In reality... I just wanted to be with her for a little longer. She could have just stood there, looking at the stars without saying anything, she didn't even had to listen to what I was saying. Yes, all I wanted was to be near the girl that stole my heart.

We parted ways shortly after. I walked her home even though she was reluctant about it. I lost to her when it came to the gift, but not walking my date home would eternally taint my pride with shame, so she could do nothing but accept it. We said goodbye on the doorstep, and no, there was no kissing nor anything quite like that... unfortunately. Still, it was a really fun day and I enjoyed every second of it. I'll go talk to her more tomorrow, maybe eat lunch together? Yeah, that sounds good. I'll have to try my best to get her to open her heart for me. I know, I know, she's really shy and it'll be hard, but I'll do it slowly. Step by step, I'll try to reach for her heart. I hope she accepts me. I really tried my best today, so I hope I did well.

Hey, do you think my feelings will reach her? I hope they do. It doesn't have to be tomorrow. It doesn't have to be soon. But eventually... if eventually these feelings reach her heart, I'll be happy. I'll keep trying my best to win her heart, and if she eventually allows me to be the one to show her the joy of love, then I promise you that she'll never shed a single tear from love's sorrow. I know that shit happens so things might not go that well, but I really do meant it now. Even if I break this promise later, I sincerely mean it from the bottom of my heart right now. I guess this is enough for today. Goodnight my friend, let's talk more tomorrow.

P.S: I forgot to mention that she's what people call "Cyclops". Really interesting don't you think? Yeah, me neither. I know it'll only bring me more trouble since I'll have to scare away those damn bullies. I don't really know why I even mentioned it, but I felt like it was... a curiosity maybe? Well, not like it matters for neither of us. She's just one girl with one heart, so anything else is just an extra. Don't worry, I'll be sure to tell you how this story ends, even if it's a bad end.