[Giveaway] Love At First Sight - Steam Key

Nosebleed

Fuwanovel Giveaway

9eVTYve.jpg

Hello everyone I'm Scott I'm here to announce Fuwanovel is giving away one Steam Key for the recently released Sekai Project title: "Love At First Sight".

How do you apply for it you ask? Well it's simple.

Sachi Usui, a cyclops girl and the main heroine from Love At First Sight is incredibly shy, that's why your task is to write out how you would win over her heart.

The best entry, which will be selected by the council of the illuminati, will win a Steam Key for the game!

You have 48 hours (from the moment this thread is posted) to either post your entry in this thread or send it to me via PM.

There are no limits to how long the entry can be, just make sure it's All Ages.

Presentation is also up to the contestant.

Entries will be judged mostly based on creativity and originality.

So what are you waiting for? Don't leave Sachi alone, she's waiting for you!

http://i.imgur.com/ndLWL0A.gifv

id just accept her for who she is and make sure she is keenly aware how cute i think she is and help support her in any way possible. oh and id stab anyone who got in the way of our love.

yandere01.jpg

We have a winner, not even gonna try anymore.

These fools know nothing about the way of a woman's heart!  First get a leather jacket, slap that shit on! Grab your boom box and ride your bike with training wheels over to her house in the middle of the night while her and her parents are sleeping. Then play this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmebxaJYk0Q while holding the boom box over your head after throwing a total of 3 rocks at her window on the second floor. Now that you have her attention read some poetry! Chicks love poetry!  "Roses are red, violets are blue, so too will be your vagina, after I'm done with you!"  Now things are starting to heat up, and she looks completely speechless so you know you're on a roll! She runs back inside because she is obviously shy and It looks like her parents woke up and are shouting into the phone. It might be your imagination but you can almost hear police sirens getting closer. There must be a lunatic out there, so best head home for now.  Next day at school is the big day, that's when you seal the deal by swag walking up to her with your hands in your pockets (most important part, NEVER take your hands out of your pockets or your cool level will instantly decrease and your reputation as a badass will be officially shot down!), she looks kinda nervous but that's where the next part comes into play. Then you confess your true love through the power of dance! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg5BQByrHS8 A man who can put his reputation and heart on the line by breakdancing in front a girl proves he is willing to go to extraordinary lengths in the name of love!  Now finish with a sparkling smile and manly expression, toss her a small piece of paper with your gaia online account written on it, depicting your avatar as a half human, half vampire, part demon, part angel/werewolf, named xxSephiroth'sxxdarknessxx360noscopexxx,  as you slowly turn and walk into the sunset playing linkin park on your ipod with the volume turned up loud enough for everyone else to hear.

I would show her I don't care about her one eye by giving her no special privileges (besides the ones that come from being my girlfriend). I would not tease her about it but I wouldn't make her stand out either, so I'd just treat her as a normal person; not special to the world but special to me. Assuming she just wants to be treated normally this is probably the best way to go. I'd still protect her from bullies and people who discriminate against her can feast on my home-made knuckle sandwiches. 

I'd get the game, play it and follow the instructions thoroughly to get the good ending. 

I will treat her like any normal girl. I will give her all the cliche moments any girl dreams of. I will be the craziest person ever whenever things come to her. I will confess to her in a fancy original way (haven't really thought about that in details since there are many and many possibilities), I will make her my fiance in a fancy way and I will marry her in a fancy way. I will show the world and everything in it to her and if she ever flees away because of her shyness, I will be the one to pull her back in and I will be the one to destroy her shyness. I will make sure that she never finds herself being a cyclops a problem in her life. I will make sure that she feels that it is ok. I will care for her and make sure she doesn't feel like she doesn't deserve that care. I will hold her dear to my heart.And if anyone tried to discriminate against her or say something bad about her, I will never forgive him/her and I will not let him go away unscathed. 

I shall be forgiving, I will spoil her whenever I can, I will help with her work/studies. I will try to be everything and anything she wants and dreams of as long as it is in my ability. I will take her and show her to everything good in this world and make her try everything she wants. I won't let anyone touch her or harm her or stand in the way of our love. I will try to be considerate and hope she doesn't get annoyed of my obsessiveness since I really can't help it. 

I will take her on a date whenever I can, I will spoil her with gifts on every occasion as long as my wallet permits it. I will care about her, look out for her, listen to her and we will have lots of fun together. I will work hard to build our future. I will be sure to do everything in my power to ensure that I will stay for the last day of our lives together. I will make sure to live a life where she feels that she is a normal girl like any other girl and feel that she's loved dearly by a guy who holds her dear to his heart as she is even more precious than his own life. 

I like what Creepy cute did here, something unconventional and out of place compared with our typical set up in VNs. Before going for the task I'd like to give you my thoughts about it. The devs gave us a pretty well made set up for (in my opinion at least) something that happens in real life (of course the cyclop part it's out, I haven't seen one in real life... yet).They are trying to show something that a load of people tried, even someone with these called "special" cases have something beautiful and awesome to show, skipping the "special" factor they're like you and me and they deserve to be treated like anyone else, that is (at least for me) what this VN it's trying to tell. Now with the task:
Like I said, treat her like an equal, she may be shy but there should be a reason why she's like that (and we kinda know what it is), I would love to help her going through that and see her while she progress. I'd like to know her more and have fun with her, help her making new friends and someday confess my love for her, if RNG it's good with me, I will live the rest of my life with the women I loved and supported so hard.

Honestly, I'm not SURE how i'd go about it, or if i would at all. That huge eye looks nasty to me, it HAS to take up almost her entire skull. How is there even room for a brain in there? I think the only way to find out, if it's even POSSIBLE for me to win her heart is to give me a copy of the game to play to try and change my views on the matter. Maybe her personality overcomes the glaringly weird design...

Love at first sight, by Tyrael

It’s friday, classes are finally over! As I leave the school building, exhausted from the barrage of math exercises (seriously, what kind of sadist plans math as the last class of the week anyway?) my mind can’t help but wander towards that strange girl I saw around here some time ago.

It would have been pretty hard not to at least have her cross my mind, considering how much that one eye makes her stand out, but still. I’ve heard classmates gossip about her, about how ugly it makes her  but I can’t say it really bothers me.

From what I can tell, she’s very cute but also quite withdrawn. I’ve decided I want to get to know her, seeing how much I’ve been thinking about her lately. After all, she seems like a very kind person. I wonder if I will ever be able to talk with her though, she might think I’m just another guy that’s out to take advantage of her and laugh at her or bully her.

But, thinking about it like this won’t fix anything. I want to be there for her and protect her from all the nasty things people say about her behind her back.

That’s it, I’m gonna talk to her today! Maybe I’ll even get the chance to walk her home… No, no, no, I have to keep focused!

She definitely won’t like me if I come off as some horny teenager who’s only after her for her looks!

As I wander across the schoolyard deep in thought, pondering about what to say to the mystery girl, I suddenly bump into someone. She bounces back in an almost comical fashion.
“Ouch!”, I cried out, probably a bit too loud.

“I’m so sorry, I wasn’t paying attention!” she stammered. “Please don’t get mad at me, I’m always doing things wrong and…”

As she looked up, our eyes met. It was her! The one-eyed mystery girl! I couldn’t let this chance slip away, so I showed her my best, most sincere smile. Her face turned bright red in an instant.

How could anyone get mad at a girl this cute? That kind of thing should be considered a crime.

“...’

She sighed. Maybe she was just as nervous as me?

Either way, I had apparently left speechless. I’m not sure whether it was because of my dazzling smile (not that I actually believed this, but just go with it) or just because she wasn’t used to looking people in the eyes, because her eye was darting in all directions as if she were a scared rabbit, afraid to lock eyes with a ruthless predator.

“Oh, don’t worry about it, I was being rather careless myself,’ I said reassuringly. “I did not even notice you heading this way until you bumped into me, to be completely honest.”

As I spoke these words, it occurred to me just how thoughtless they were. As if I was implying her presence was not something worth noticing.

“Huh?” She replied with a tone that contained more than just a hint of confusion.

“Ehhh, it’s not that I mean that your presence isn’t noticeable,” I said, trying desperately to salvage the situation. “I mean, I’ve definitely noticed you around here before. Well, I, uhhh…”

While I was busy turning into to some kind of rambling idiot, the girl managed to regain her composure.

??? “...It’s okay. You don’t have to be considerate of me,” She muttered with a voice so thin I had to resist the urge to lean in closer to her just to understand her better. “I know what they say about me behind my back.”

She was getting the wrong idea. I needed to set this straight right away!

“No, it’s not like that! I’ve seen you around here before and I thought you were very cute and I was just thinking I had to talk to you somehow but I’m not good at this kind of stuff and I thought maybe I’d scare you off and I…”

What was I saying? Do I want to impress her, is that it? I think my brain stopped working the moment I looked down upon her beautiful face. I could drown in that eye, I’m sure of it.

As I was mentally preparing myself for the imminent rejection, I noticed her suddenly looking down with an embarrassed look on her face. Did my true intentions reach her, somehow?

She looked up, straight at me. “Do you…” she spoke softly. “Really think I’m cute?”

I nodded, dumbfounded.

She took her eye off of me. “You’re not joking, are you?” She continued as she nervously fiddled with her hair. I… Guys have played this kind of prank on me before…It’s because I’m different than the other girls. I’m weird.”

For a moment I could see a lifetime of sadness flash across her face. I wanted to protect this girl, this precious flower blooming right in front of me.

This only strengthened my resolve. As I took both of her hands in mine I told her. “I’m dead serious.”

I felt a slight chill coming from her body, but she did not pull back her hands.  “O...Okay,” she replied.

I knew what I had to do.

“Will you be so kind as to tell me your name?”

“S...Sachi. Sachi Usui,” she said, with a voice so innocent that for just a moment, I forgot all about our surroundings.

“Hello, Sachi.” I replied. My heart felt like it was going to explode any second. I wonder if she could hear it? “My name is Tyrael.”

As I said that, I was sure to stare right into her one, beautiful eye. I had said everything I needed to except for that one, final question.

“Will you go out with me?”

At that moment, although she was apparently quite startled by this sudden change in atmosphere, she still managed to stare straight at me. As the moment passed, time seemed to have come to a halt. I was holding my breath. Was this too sudden? Is she  going to reject me after all this?

After what seemed like an eternity, her lips finally moved, and her mouth slowly turned into a smile. I couldn’t believe that up unti now, I was the only one who had noticed just how beautiful this girl was. Her cheeks were painted with a slight shade of red, a blush betraying her true feelings before she could even put them into words. Still, I was waiting for her to say…

Sachi: “Yes!”

Oh well, I'm not so confident about my english writing but this looks funny so here I go:

Week 1:
Approach gently, making some light physical contact since day one. (I must make her "know" this is the way I normaly treat people.) Make sure she gets used to my presence.
Weeks 2 & 3:
Collect as much data as I can about her . Tease her a little (this includes bringing up some uncomfortable or intimate conversation themes), keep teasing her until I know how much she can handle. Keep being kind, but take her off of her comfort zone some times.  ;)
Week 4:
Okay, this part is delicate so I should proceed with special care. Using the data previously collected, enter her personal space as much as I can and bring up the theme of her "cyclops condition" and then RETREAT. :ph34r:  Give her some time to imagine things and create a ton of theories about me and our relationship. Among those thoughts there must be at least one saying "he can't possibly like me".
Week 5:
Time of the first half of the truth. With a direct approach I make her know my intentions: I like her. I want to go out with her. I want to know her better. I want to think about her as a possible future bride. (This shouldn't be a proposal but more like a "serious confession")
Hopefully, she is shy enough to ask for some time. Hold back a little and give her some days, a SPECIFIC quantity of days.  :angry:
Week 6:
One day before the promised day I...
...I stop planning this shit, rip off my right eye right now and offer it as sign of my love. :wub:
Yhea, that should work quite fine.

And that's all. Thanks for reading. 

You can't go wrong with the 3-step formula. From my years of experience of playing moege, I know that all meaningful relationships must:

1) Start with an embarrassing accident

2) Have a donkan and decently attractive1 protag

3) Include cherry blossoms somewhere in the background

Strategically speaking, my first move would be to 'accidentally' smack her in the eye, thus sending her to the hospital. She would then get an eye patch while she recovered - this kills two birds with one stone: if on the off-chance you're really ugly, then she wouldn't be able to tell with the eye patch over her only eye1 (this will also give her a chuu2 look, which is +5 badass points). Anyway, since she is now visually-impaired while she recovers, she will obviously need assistance with everyday things such as walking and eating. Naturally, you volunteer to assist her because the incident was your fault in the first place. This allows you to maximize your time together with her (whether she likes it or not) and lets you hold her hand while you help her walk. I know this is an ingenious strategy, but please, hold your applause until the end.

Now that we have the embarrassing accident and attractiveness out of the way, we need to work on our donkan. You need to be clueless - and I mean really oblivious. If she starts to make romantic advances towards you, the worst thing you could do is notice right away. A professional donkan protag would never realize the heroine's feelings that quickly, if at all. Think of her as a friend for as long as possible (preferably wait until your osananajimi stops waking you up in the morning, because that's when you know for sure that you're on the Sachi route. Rule #8 of moege: all other heroines magically disappear when you're actually on a route). This allows her to fall even deeper in love with you, which ensures a long, lasting relationship.

Oh, and you have to make indirect remarks about her disappointing chest size whenever you get the opportunity. This will make her more self-conscious around you, and suggest to her that you are actually noticing her. Even if you're jeering at her flat chest, heroines long for nothing more than to be noticed by senpai.

At this point, you are finally ready for the confession. However, if it is not currently springtime for you, then that is rather unfortunate. You must wait until the cherry blossoms bloom in spring before you confess. Not only will this maximize the chances of your confession succeeding, but it will make it all the more memorable. It is scientifically-proven that confessions that take place under cherry blossom trees results in longer relationships 82.7% of the time (based on a small sample size).

You can't go wrong with the 3-step formula. From my years of experience of playing moege, I know that all meaningful relationships must:

1) Start with an embarrassing accident

2) Have a donkan and decently attractive1 protag

3) Include cherry blossoms somewhere in the background

Strategically speaking, my first move would be to 'accidentally' smack her in the eye, thus sending her to the hospital. She would then get an eye patch while she recovered - this kills two birds with one stone: if on the off-chance you're really ugly, then she wouldn't be able to tell with the eye patch over her only eye1 (this will also give her a chuu2 look, which is +5 badass points). Anyway, since she is now visually-impaired while she recovers, she will obviously need assistance with everyday things such as walking and eating. Naturally, you volunteer to assist her because the incident was your fault in the first place. This allows you to maximize your time together with her (whether she likes it or not) and lets you hold her hand while you help her walk. I know this is an ingenious strategy, but please, hold your applause until the end.

Now that we have the embarrassing accident and attractiveness out of the way, we need to work on our donkan. You need to be clueless - and I mean really oblivious. If she starts to make romantic advances towards you, the worst thing you could do is notice right away. A professional donkan protag would never realize the heroine's feelings that quickly, if at all. Think of her as a friend for as long as possible (preferably wait until your osananajimi stops waking you up in the morning, because that's when you know for sure that you're on the Sachi route. Rule #8 of moege: all other heroines magically disappear when you're actually on a route). This allows her to fall even deeper in love with you, which ensures a long, lasting relationship.

Oh, and you have to make indirect remarks about her disappointing chest size whenever you get the opportunity. This will make her more self-conscious around you, and suggest to her that you are actually noticing her. Even if you're jeering at her flat chest, heroines long for nothing more than to be noticed by senpai.

At this point, you are finally ready for the confession. However, if it is not currently springtime for you, then that is rather unfortunate. You must wait until the cherry blossoms bloom in spring before you confess. Not only will this maximize the chances of your confession succeeding, but it will make it all the more memorable. It is scientifically-proven that confessions that take place under cherry blossom trees results in longer relationships 82.7% of the time (based on a small sample size).

*applauds*