Lolicon discussions

DrKleiner

woah ... I will check it out!!

well I didn't try it myself but ive seen it a while back and from screens and info it wasn't something I would be interested in. Its not the cute kind of yuri and seems "drastic" to me.

If you want english translated... well

some of the sonohana have a "loli" character but its not actually a loli as we know them

other than that, there probably isnt a game focused on yuri, there are few yuri scenes in other games (like wanko for example) but its not the main focus

But from japanese there is a few of the cute ones where the lolis tease each other and pleasure each other very gently (thats important for me in yuri genre xD)

for example Futaba Channel 2.5 and such.

I like loli characters when they actually have some sort of depth to them, and aren't just a generic character thrown in to appeal to lolicons.

I find though that most of the ones I do like really are pretty much just a regular normal character that's petite, and young. (Unless they're something like 914 years old for some reason. Age 100+ lolis are super cute by the way. ) In fact when they start acting more and more like like little girls is when I start to dislike them, ESPECIALLY if it becomes lewd. If the character doesn't have the mentality of a little girl then I'm ok with it though. I enjoyed the scenes with Mare for example. I just don't find the personality of little girls engaging at all. However, I don't have a problem with anyone who does enjoy lewd lolicon, so long as it only applies to 2D, and nothing but 2D.

I don't know if because of this I could be considered a lolicon or not, all I know is, holy mole Mare is such a cutie.

I completely agree with the views in this image:

EuXuqr1.jpg

I like loli characters when they actually have some sort of depth to them, and aren't just a generic character thrown in to appeal to lolicons.

I find though that most of the ones I do like really are pretty much just a regular normal character that's petite, and young. (Unless they're something like 914 years old for some reason. Age 100+ lolis are super cute by the way. ) In fact when they start acting more and more like like little girls is when I start to dislike them, ESPECIALLY if it becomes lewd. If the character doesn't have the mentality of a little girl then I'm ok with it though. I enjoyed the scenes with Mare for example. I just don't find the personality of little girls engaging at all. However, I don't have a problem with anyone who does enjoy lewd lolicon, so long as it only applies to 2D, and nothing but 2D.

I don't know if because of this I could be considered a lolicon or not, all I know is, holy mole Mare is such a cutie.

I completely agree with the views in this image:

EuXuqr1.jpg

Yup, I cannot stand lolis who are thrown in there for the sake of appeasing lolicons, they get annoying really quickly, but if they are well written characters and actually have some depth and plot revelance, then hell yeah ill like them! Thats why Mare is such a great loli, she has yet to disapoint me.

Ahaha, Neh, I just want to spice up the topic.. <For the record, why can't I handle your love for Mare if I love her too?>

Well....errr....because I love her too much?

I like lolis but dislike the "genki" and airheaded types. My favorites are the ancient and gothic types, especially those with villainous or antihero characteristics. Lolis as depictions of children tend not to hold my interest save for a few notable exceptions (e.g., Matsuri from Family Project, who is absolutely adorable).

• 7 months later...

Lolis are love this thread deserves to live!

My personal loli would definitely be Lise, i would take over as many Lise's in the world as possible so my monopoly of Lise became known in history, it would definelty become my noble phantasm (totally EX btw), Gate of Liselon and Liseian Heitaroi.

It would be so powerful that i would be reborn as the class lolicon.

Oh when I was asleep, a loli thread started  :)

Well you all can count in me as a 2d-lolicon (if I hadn't made it enough clear before). Simply put lolis have a much higher chance of winning my likings in VNs/eroges/anime etc.

A loli image a day keeps the 3d away

Guest hairybumslapper

I like lolis but dislike the "genki" and airheaded types. My favorites are the ancient and gothic types, especially those with villainous or antihero characteristics. Lolis as depictions of children tend not to hold my interest save for a few notable exceptions (e.g., Matsuri from Family Project, who is absolutely adorable).

+1.

The super cutesy moe loli's annoy me. Gothic tsundere loli's are the way to go.

• 3 months later...

Lolicons?Huuuuuh.....I think that they are better with the role of "small sister".

It's not that I don't like lolicons it's just that........sometimes I confuse them with boys if they have short hair.....so yeah......(I still have that trauma....)

But if you want my opinion (which you probably don't,but I don't care since I'm bad :D)I say that Nanami from Chaos;Heads is cute.

Lolicons?Huuuuuh.....I think that they are better with the role of "small sister".

It's not that I don't like lolicons it's just that........sometimes I confuse them with boys if they have short hair.....so yeah......(I still have that trauma....)

But if you want my opinion (which you probably don't,but I don't care since I'm bad :D)I say that Nanami from Chaos;Heads is cute.

A lolicon is a person who likes loli (girls who look like they're really underage).

Also, Nanami from Chaos;head is not a loli, that would be Kozue.

As for me, there's only one loli that I like, and it's the one in my signature.