[Solved] IMHHW Restoration Patch Help

edrael2

Help me I`m Having Troubles in my IMHHW restoration patch. I have applied the diffs . and was told that the restoration patch would work if i dont see the Moenovel on game start . I bought the steam version installed it and installed the resoration patch. Everything was working except there are no character images that appear compared to the steam version .. and i see all sorts of errors when the part where the talking part event occurs (Sorry for my bad english) ..   there are pictures that shows the errors which is translated in japanese that`s why i cant understand and i think those errors are the reason those images wont load .. please someone help me . i love the game from the start i haven`t finish the game yet since i dont want to spoil the good parts with all these errors showing up .  These are the Image :  http://imgur.com/x5s8ypZ   . it would be really helpful if you would help me .. 

Help me I`m Having Troubles in my IMHHW restoration patch. I have applied the diffs . and was told that the restoration patch would work if i dont see the Moenovel on game start . I bought the steam version installed it and installed the resoration patch. Everything was working except there are no character images that appear compared to the steam version .. and i see all sorts of errors when the part where the talking part event occurs (Sorry for my bad english) ..   there are pictures that shows the errors which is translated in japanese that`s why i cant understand and i think those errors are the reason those images wont load .. please someone help me . i love the game from the start i haven`t finish the game yet since i dont want to spoil the good parts with all these errors showing up .  These are the Image :  http://imgur.com/x5s8ypZ   . it would be really helpful if you would help me .. 

You need to use Japanese locale to run it. If it doesn't helps, consider Steam version to be unsupported.

Isnt Japanese Locale located under control panel ? 

Control Panel > Clock,Language & Region > Change Location> UnitedStates to Japan ?

I tried Reinstalling the game i hope it works this time .. anyway thanks for the immediate reply you are awesome ! 

If ever steam version is unsupported can you give me a link where you downloaded IMHHW which the restoration patch can support ? thanks! (Again, Sorry for my bad english)

in control panel, yes. but "locale", not "location"

Oh the one with in the administrative option .. yes its in japan .. but the error still does occur in the game when i last played it ..

in control panel, yes. but "locale", not "location"

it works totally fine with the restoration patch now .. all i did was change the locale to japanese , reinstalled the game through steam, restarted the pc and it works fine now . im sure it works fine now since when i asked this friend of mine what are the signs of the restoration patch working perfectly on steam, well he told me that the MoeNovel should not appear..

anyway thanks for replying immediately .. i was at lost of what to do . thanks a lot!