Konichiwa!

atchikotchi

Hi there everyone! Finally decided to make a account here, i apologize for the late intro (⌒∇⌒)ノ

i first found out about fuwanovel when i was browsing to look for VN's but couldn't find any good website with VN's torrents, but then i found this place and it was great ^∇^

i started getting into VN's a couple of months ago, my first visual novel was Wind ~A Breath of Heart~ and currently im (not sure if to say playing or reading or both) STEINGATES & Tomoyo After~

i love and enjoy anime, manga and VNs, with drama, romance and horror/psychological ones being my favs.

i recently started to learn japanese so im not very good at it v﹏v

thats pretty much it, i really enjoy this forum and i hope we could all get along! o(〃^▽^〃)o

cool! and no i have not, is it a good horror vn?

Yes, as Sieg said, it's great! Excellent plot that's full of mystery and twists & turns, interesting characters, and plenty of gore. I highly recommend it.

( Actually I have a review on my blog *points to link in signature* XD )

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, horror and psychological stuff is awesome!

I'd suggest Phenomeno (short but nice) and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni to start with. Both are really good (Higurashi is awesome).

Well, even though I'm more of a newcomer than you, welcome!