Lil' Kuro's Corner

Kurokusari

Why did you ask why?

Not to offend you or anything but I believe you can do it yourself. I'm not saying that you're being lazy but it never crossed my mind to have someone make me something I can do. Especially things like this because it's also practice for myself. Just sayin'

We obliviously have different styles and I happen to like yours very much. Our Signatures are different. So is it still wrong for me to ask you to make me one? It's not like I can copy how you make signatures because you have your own style. Sorry to bother you with that request though. Won't happen Again :)

Not to offend you or anything but I believe you can do it yourself. I'm not saying that you're being lazy but it never crossed my mind to have someone make me something I can do. Especially things like this because it's also practice for myself. Just sayin'

We obliviously have different styles and I happen to like yours very much. Our Signatures are different. So is it still wrong for me to ask you to make me one? It's not like I can copy how you make signatures because you have your own style. Sorry to bother you with that request though. Won't happen Again :)

You're taking this the wrong way. I don't think it's wrong or anything and I didn't say or imply anything along those lines. I don't think of it as a bother either since I'm the one who set this thread up in the first place. I just found it unusual, that's all. 

Also copying this style is quite possible and completely legit. I don't have any patents on this one so feel free to use they style or incorporate it in your works. I don't mind at all.

Hey, I'd like to request a wallpaper of Yoshiki and Ayumi from Corpse party with this render.

ayushiki_render_by_isshuu_chan-d87vhvn.p

(Not sure if this matters but I'll put it here just in case.) My computer's resolution is 1366 x 768.

I feel like I owe you in a way, if there's anything you need I'll try to help any way I can.

Well can you specify what's the 'theme' should I go for? I'm pretty sure Corpse Party has tons of gore and using the render along those lines is possible but I haven't tried anything like that before. And as you can see, my default style is all cutesy and flowery. So yeah how do you want me to make it?

Shikomizue's Request:

For some reason I can't blend the character well :/

Idk if it's because I'm not used to using this style or I just plain suck.

Btw I used 1920 for the size because of windows' compression. It should work on 1366 display

nmIqHAm.jpg

Thanks, I really like it! I also like how you took "flowery" literally. :wahaha:

Also, I think I'm going to be a regular customer. So expect more requests from me in the future.

Glad you liked it.

I don't mind taking requests as long as I have time so fire away~

can you make my signature please :) keima will be the theme of it :) 

Mind giving more specifications? The first post on this thread should give you an idea and a guideline.

Another wallpaper please. The character is Dick Gumshoe from the Ace Attorney series.

KHayAp0.png

With this title as well.

fkrsIim.png

Uhh the size is a bit too small for a wallpaper. Fitting a 316 x 389 in a 1366 x 768 is a bit of a stretch. Mind giving a render you want to be used that's bigger?

Uhh the size is a bit too small for a wallpaper. Fitting a 316 x 389 in a 1366 x 768 is a bit of a stretch. Mind giving a render you want to be used that's bigger?

See, the problem is that there aren't many renders of Gumshoe. This is the only one I could find that was bigger, and it's not by much.

FH9JA3T.png

And here's a bigger title, if you need it. (Though I would prefer the previous one if you can help it.)

jD2W5Om.png

See, the problem is that there aren't many renders of Gumshoe. This is the only one I could find that was bigger, and it's not by much.

FH9JA3T.png

And here's a bigger title, if you need it. (Though I would prefer the previous one if you can help it.)

jD2W5Om.png

Alright, I guess I'll do what I can to make it fit then. 

Btw I'll be using this render:

Its quality might be a bit off but I think I can fix that a bit. And if not I'll use the one you gave. Just some trial and error 

Dick_Gumshoe_GK2.png

I believe this one is just the full height version of the one you provided.

Edit: Done

QEjk6ZE.jpg