I'm at 93% completion for Remember11... /sigh

Pedeadstrian

There's 7 scenes I haven't even see yet, and a 26 scenes that are incomplete, a bunch of them 1-3% away from 100%. Being a completionist sucks. I know there'll be more of the story, but it can take 40+ minutes if you were to skip all read text randomly or methodically, and go from the start to the finish. That translates to a lot of hours just for 7% of the VN.

Sorry, I felt like ranting. I've been staying up late multiple nights because of Remember11. Give me back my sleep, already!

I'm such a perfectionist in other parts of my life that I drew a line with VNs and 100%. I generally do one route of a game, take a break, and come back later to enjoy another route freshly. Man, I admire you guys. I don't know how you do it, but I'm sure it's pretty fulfilling

For me and my house, though, George Banks is saying no.

you know there are walkthroughs on this forum right?

Remember11 Walkthrough

I agree that getting 100% is a must. I have spent hundreds of hours trying to complete VN's lol. If your that frustrated, check out the walkthrough, it should get you the rest of the way!

Actually, that walkthrough just gets you the "true" ending. I have completed 93% of the game, but am missing I think 19 endings. Luckily though, I saw in the comments section of the website where you got that a list of endings and how to get them. That's going to save me hours.