• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
39 minutes ago, voidpointer said:

I found an untranslated piece:

Hide contents

jtuMDLL.png

Is this just me or a real issue?

He probably forget the translate it, but is is something like this:

forgetful. ...is that so. Back then(those years ago), but now I'm not really aware about it. 

I'm finding a TON of untranslated text now (after intro video plays):

Spoiler

TDTICLR.png

I'm afraid to keep going because of this. I went a little bit further after this and it never goes back to english. Should I use the previous patch? And if so, where can I get it?

EDIT: I just realized the patch is for "prologue", I guess this means the full game isn't translated, yet only the part before the intro? I'm confused, VNDB shows this game has English since 2015.

Edited by voidpointer

17 minutes ago, voidpointer said:

I'm finding a TON of untranslated text now (after intro video plays):

Reveal hidden contents

TDTICLR.png

I'm afraid to keep going because of this. I went a little bit further after this and it never goes back to english. Should I use the previous patch? And if so, where can I get it?

EDIT: I just realized the patch is for "prologue", I guess this means the full game isn't translated, yet only the part before the intro? I'm confused, VNDB shows this game has English since 2015.

It is indeed only the prologue. VNDB lists it as a partial patch, you seem to have misread their patch entry.

16 minutes ago, Swox said:

Just wanted to ask.. Is this still going on? Hope someone is working on this. I could learn Japanese alone but it's probably hard so it would be awesome to have this in english...

might be abit of a hassle, but you know they even went out of their way to create some nice looking site where ocassionally real fancy stuff like updates does get posted. been told there´s a link at this threads beginning...

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...