Irotoridori no Sekai Translation Project

Akerou

Opening the secondary window to play the movie is a little weird though. 

That's not intended and so far I wasn't able to reproduce the problem on my system. You can safely assume that this issue won't be present in future patches.

Well, if you're bothered to take on a random Aussie high school student with strong English & writing skills (Native + Top of Class), hit me up, I'm willing to do editing for this project, just tell me a style to write in and I can most likely accomplish it. I'm also rather willing (more so keen) to communicate via skype or any other messaging system, just send me a pm if you need me.

http://s2.postimg.org/6n07pm8i1/Problem.jpg

Hello! I had this problem pop up after Yuma talked to Shinku at the beginning of the game and someone was opening the door to the roof. Could you anyone tell me what it is?

Just know it has to do with the graph bs BIN file :P

I assume you didn't set your format setting to Japanese.

http://s2.postimg.org/6n07pm8i1/Problem.jpg

Hello! I had this problem pop up after Yuma talked to Shinku at the beginning of the game and someone was opening the door to the roof. Could you anyone tell me what it is?

Just know it has to do with the graph bs BIN file :P

Oh, to fix that, go into your control panel, switch it to small icons, find the icon labelled "Region and Language" and change all of the settings to Japanese, these being format, current location & system locale. That should solve your problem. If it still persists, you may want to change your time zone to Japan time as well (a little skeptical on that fix though) or complete a full re-install with your system locale set to Japanese.

Thanks Akerou and Pianoka, I appreciate the help. I've just always had my system locale set to japan and had games work so I didn't think of the format or location. Sorry for bothering you guys on something like this. 

Have a nice day and thanks for the translation akerou :D.

I've tried time and again to read this VN, but for the life of me I just cannot seem to go through it without giving up halfway.

It's always a shame because I'd really like to see Shinku's route, but I'm not sure I've managed to complete a single route yet.

Good luck with the translations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thank you so much for taking on this project. favorite's games have always been so special to me, and it's a wonderful thing to be able to go and read them through in my native language, picking up on things i didn't completely grasp or see before. good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...

Bought it in Amazon I think.

I'll be away from home for next week so only had time to do it that day :(

Oh gawd, I'm ashamed of myself that I don't already have that amazing wallscroll in addition to my shinku dakis, figures and posters. It should go without saying that I've pre-ordered the special edition of Akai Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai to get that godly Shinku plushy. I wouldn't be able to live on with the knowledge that it exists without me owning it myself.

I hear on the 21st, Urushibara Yukito is gonna post a special illu in honour of Shinku's birthday. I gonna have hotcakes for sure on that day.

Also, just to let you all know since I didn't post any updates or anything, sakusaku is gonna be done some time by the end of august. I'll then proceed to immediately focus on iroseka. So far, I haven't really come around to translate much of the first chapter, but at least, the staff is more or less "finalized" by now. Well, that's except for a capable 2nd translator, which I honestly don't even expect to appear anyway.

Oh gawd, I'm ashamed of myself that I don't already have that amazing wallscroll in addition to my shinku dakis, figures and posters. It should go without saying that I've pre-ordered the special edition of Akai Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai to get that godly Shinku plushy. I wouldn't be able to live on with the knowledge that it exists without me owning it myself.

I hear on the 21st, Urushibara Yukito is gonna post a special illu in honour of Shinku's birthday. I gonna have hotcakes for sure on that day.

Also, just to let you all know since I didn't post any updates or anything, sakusaku is gonna be done some time by the end of august. I'll then proceed to immediately focus on iroseka. So far, I haven't really come around to translate much of the first chapter, but at least, the staff is more or less "finalized" by now. Well, that's except for a capable 2nd translator, which I honestly don't even expect to appear anyway.

Wait wait wait......Shinku dakis, figures and posters.

Where ??? I've searched all over and can't find a single one

She has one dakimakura as of now (could change with the upcoming comiket) that I rarely find for anything less than $200. I don't think she has any figures that I know of, though I'll check. You can find posters of basically anything that's official art too.

There IS a Shinku figure although it's not an official one :P https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50106088/Shinku/lrg142038_0_1024561.jpg

As for dakis, there is a jp page that prints custom daki pillows for you as long as you send them correctly sized images. There are also a LOT of other shinku related goddies. Teacups, bathtowels, mousepads, pens, pencil cases, iphone/smartphone cases etc.... however, most if it are limited goddies that were only on sale at past comikets.

Sadly I only have the Shinku & Mare wallscroll from preordering Irotoridori no sekai and Irotoridori no mirai + the book package. Haven't use it tho... got a girlfriend now and I don't think she appreciate naked lolies on the wall :/

Sadly I only have the Shinku & Mare wallscroll from preordering Irotoridori no sekai and Irotoridori no mirai + the book package. Haven't use it tho... got a girlfriend now and I don't think she appreciate naked lolies on the wall :/

There IS a Shinku figure although it's not an official one :P https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50106088/Shinku/lrg142038_0_1024561.jpg

As for dakis, there is a jp page that prints custom daki pillows for you as long as you send them correctly sized images. There are also a LOT of other shinku related goddies. Teacups, bathtowels, mousepads, pens, pencil cases, iphone/smartphone cases etc.... however, most if it are limited goddies that were only on sale at past comikets.