RECOMMENDATION FOR VISUAL NOVELS.( with harem routes) eroge

fuwa lover

Guys.. I really need your help.. the summer will go last.. need some recommendations for the visual novel with harem.. or any ... BECAUSE IN JUNE 8

I WILL BE A SECOND YR STUDENT IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,.. in ADDU (ph) before that happens.. I need some time to spend with visual novels as my momentum.........

Plss... eroge lovers.. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP... IF POSSIBLE POST SOME WALKTHROUGH'S FOR THE GAME THAT YOU POST. 

As I haven't read many VNs with harem in i'll just mention of those I know.

Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo this will be the only VN that I'll mention that I can recommend properly, it's a great VN but the "harem" route is very loose as in you can barly call it a harem end, I can't really recommend reading it if you just want a harem route cause it's not worth it just for that, still a great VN.

Koihime Musous is a decent VN with a harem end, I haven't finished yet and I can't say I would recommend it outside of it has a harem end, it has tons of sex scenes, enough to fall on borderline nukige, it's decent but there is better out there.

Imouto Paradise  Now this one is stricly a nukige, so recommendations comes as far as it's a good nukige with cute girls and a few different fetishes and a harem end that I have only played through partially.

.... ^_^

Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo this will be the only VN that I'll mention that I can recommend properly, it's a great VN but the "harem" route is very loose as in you can barly call it a harem end, I can't really recommend reading it if you just want a harem route cause it's not worth it just for that, still a great VN.

Koihime Musous is a decent VN with a harem end, I haven't finished yet and I can't say I would recommend it outside of it has a harem end, it has tons of sex scenes, enough to fall on borderline nukige, it's decent but there is better out there.

Imouto Paradise Now this one is stricly a nukige, so recommendations comes as far as it's a good nukige with cute girls and a few different fetishes and a harem end that I have only played through partially.

Grisaia no Rakuen

kurano-kunchi no futago jijou

it's in jap though

Untranslated VNs aside, the only one I know is If My Heart Had Wings

.....Or maybe NekoPara? Does it count?

Harem route

princess evangile.

bunny black but it is an rpg and sharin no kuni (kinda)

Guys.. I really need your help.. the summer will go last.. need some recommendations for the visual novel with harem.. or any ... BECAUSE IN JUNE 8

I WILL BE A SECOND YR STUDENT IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,.. in ADDU (ph) before that happens.. I need some time to spend with visual novels as my momentum.........

Plss... eroge lovers.. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP... IF POSSIBLE POST SOME WALKTHROUGH'S FOR THE GAME THAT YOU POST.

Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo this will be the only VN that I'll mention that I can recommend properly, it's a great VN but the "harem" route is very loose as in you can barly call it a harem end, I can't really recommend reading it if you just want a harem route cause it's not worth it just for that, still a great VN.

Koihime Musous is a decent VN with a harem end, I haven't finished yet and I can't say I would recommend it outside of it has a harem end, it has tons of sex scenes, enough to fall on borderline nukige, it's decent but there is better out there.

Imouto Paradise Now this one is stricly a nukige, so recommendations comes as far as it's a good nukige with cute girls and a few different fetishes and a harem end that I have only played through partially.

thanks guys.. but unfortunately.. I already read those visual novels EXCEPT bunny black AND KOIHIME PROBABLY I DIDN'T READ THEM BECAUSE OF THE RPG'S . MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT IT i S REALLY HARD TO BEAT IT SO HE USED CHEAT ENGINE.. BUT I WILL NOT. (haven't read) .. SO I THINK its really worth it.. thanks guys,. ohh and by the way.. my friend want to translate princess lover but I think he will only use a machine translator.. AND I think he's lying though .Let's hope that he will not lie to me.. hahaha because I REALLY WANT TO SEE AnENGLISH VERSION OF PRINCESS LOVER BUT I ALREADY READ IT.

AND BY THE WAY ITS OK TO POST some japanese visual novels.. because I Can understand kanji (only a little or you could say average.. but with some machine translator pretty much to understand)..

Then just pick anthing from Galette :lol:

galette ..??? who is that?? or what is that?? (bad english rip it.!)... pls post the details.. ^_^ I am really hunger or wanting to read... I already finished my plans on reading light novels.. especially tiring to read mahouka no rettousei .. in kanji's.. probably mahouka will get an anime in winter (2016).. sorry for sharing it xD (madhouse or madhouz sponsor).

galette ..??? who is that?? or what is that?? (bad english rip it.!)... pls post the details.. ^_^ I am really hunger or wanting to read... I already finished my plans on reading light novels.. especially tiring to read mahouka no rettousei .. in kanji's.. probably mahouka will get an anime in winter (2016).. sorry for sharing it xD (madhouse or madhouz sponsor).

Galette

It's like...every single game from them has harem.

Onomatope* too.

thanks guys.. but unfortunately.. I already read those visual novels EXCEPT  bunny black AND KOIHIME PROBABLY I DIDN'T READ THEM BECAUSE OF THE RPG'S . MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT IT i S REALLY HARD TO BEAT IT SO HE USED CHEAT ENGINE.

Koihime is really easily, if you fail they just send you back with reinforcement if you don't wanna go through everything without reinforcement.

Koihime Musous is a decent VN with a harem end, I haven't finished yet and I can't say I would recommend it outside of it has a harem end, it has tons of sex scenes, enough to fall on borderline nukige, it's decent but there is better out there.

This game is pretty terrible. I like the drawn characters and the sheer number of them but fondness for the game ends there. Terrible game system and lackluster story. Google the hcg if you want to see them.