Never Introduced Myself

Ryechu

So, I never did make an introduction post...how about I fix that?

I'm Ryechu. Greetings~. It's a pleasure to meet everybody on the Fuwa forums.

I've been lurking around Fuwa for a few months. If you've ever looked at your torrent peers, you've probably seen me there. I typically seed Fuwa torrents while I'm at work, which is often. I currently work as a freelance ghostwriter, as well as a freelance editor for a number of different projects. I have edited everything from video game scripts, to magazine publications and novels. Since I live in the middle of nowhere, I have plenty of quiet and free time to do whatever I'd like, and I gravitated towards fantasy, video games, and the like. The .hack// franchise got me into anime and manga (SIGN is still one of my favorite series, especially after I began to understand the intricacies behind it).

An acquaintance of mine showed me a visual novel he had purchased, KiraKira, and since I was a huge fan of music (I play the piano), I quickly fell in love with the game, and shortly after, the visual novel medium. I branched out, quickly located fan-translations and the like, and fleshed out my collection. Since my knowledge of the Japanese language is limited to what is in every hentai ever created, I am not as familiar with untranslated pieces. So...yeah, I fit that typical stereotypical "Western Visual Novel Fan" person very much.

My favorite Visual Novel is Kira Kira, undoubtedly. G-Senjou no Maou, Katahane, and Enzai are very close behind. I've read pieces from virtually every visual novel genre, and while I prefer plot more than sex, I can't deny that a decently-written nukige (at least, I perceive them to exist) is a fun filler piece between longer selections. Other than those I listed, I really am not a fan of "normal" pieces. I stopped reading Sono Yokogao for that specific reason - I'm growing bored of "typical romance." I like variety, stories that surprise me, or couplings that aren't the "norm." That said, I am very happy to admit that I love Yaoi, Yuri, Loli, Shota, Anthro (Wanko to Kurasou was cute), and all that fun stuff. However, I'm not a fan of bloodwork, and won't consider touching pieces surrounding waterworks or scat.

I currently live in the States, in the literal middle of nowhere (Kansas), and love to read, play my piano, swim, and generally live my life the way that makes me happiest.

Anyways, I look forward to chatting with everybody more~! Thanks for being such a good community!

~Ryechu

I currently work as a freelance ghostwriter, as well as a freelance editor for a number of different projects. I have edited everything from video game scripts, to magazine publications and novels. Since I live in the middle of nowhere, I have plenty of quiet and free time to do whatever I'd like

Ahh, that sounds like my ideal life, and is what I'm currently working towards!

I like variety, stories that surprise me, or couplings that aren't the "norm."

I'm definitely with you on that! I like a whole variety of stuff, and always like to change things up.

Anyways, I look forward to chatting with everybody more~! Thanks for being such a good community!

~Ryechu

It's great to have you here! Looking forward to chatting with you more ^_^