Show By Post! A Musical Band Creation Activity

OriginalRen

Before I forgot, as this seem this is the end of our work, the volunteers of Mayoi Neko House are planning to join the party with our own team:

• GhostMember01th as keyboard;
  • GhostMember02th as bass;
  • SakashimA as composer / vocals;
  • A now empty slot, because this member vanished;
  • Reserved slot for any last time mayoi neko around;

Because our members are lazy / lunkers, this maybe will fail, but I will try my best to make this team work until the end.

NRnWMQL.png

The time is now. Teams have been posted in the original post on the front page and your 1st task is posted below. If your team is not listed, it means that you didn't PM me or your posts are very confusing and I don't know if you're a team or not. Things will be updated as tasks are completed, so while it's bland right now, just wait! For now, the deadline for a final team/solo group and the 1st task is listed below. Remember to have fun, and enjoy yourself. Good luck everyone!

Deadline for Task #1 and Final Team's Call: Friday, May 22nd @11:59pm JST

mxII5dQ.png

Message Attachments: Logo Examples

NlZFPrB.jpg

Questions? Ask away if any.

Before I forgot, as this seem this is the end of our work, the volunteers of Mayoi Neko House are planning to join the party with our own team:

• GhostMember01th as keyboard;
  • GhostMember02th as bass;
  • SakashimA as composer / vocals;
  • A now empty slot, because this member vanished;
  • Reserved slot for any last time mayoi neko around;

Because our members are lazy / lunkers, this maybe will fail, but I will try my best to make this team work until the end.

Ok, this time is for real, Boss. I want to subscribe the Mayoi Neko House as a team...

...Of a single, lonely member, myself... :vinty:

...Soo, I make an appeal: To make this journey not-so-lonely, I invite any stray soul interested that still wanders around here to join this team. As said before, I have Blanc manjus.

A reminder to everyone that logos and your band name are due in the next 30 minutes. Seeing as how I have only received 2 so far, I will be extending the amount of time for these. I will still be posting the 2nd task sometime tomorrow or Sunday, however I will be leaving the 1st task open so each band can finish it. In other words, tasks will never close; they are simply there as a guide to help you move along at a steady pace. That being said however, the longer you wait to complete things, the more stuff that will pile on your plate.

With that, I look forward to the names and logos, and see you in task 2!

e7wLkLy.png

The bands have been created, and now it's time to get serious. Whip out your phones boys and girls, it's time for task 2! You will get a whopping 2 weeks to complete this task, given the amount of work that needs to be done. Good luck!

Deadline for Task #2: Wednesday, June 10th @ 11:59pm JST

ONb2CGg.png

For this task, you will be creating the members of your band. As the message states, you need to create an individual personality for each person. This includes their real name, stage name, age, gender, measurements, likes and dislikes, appearance (hair color, etc.), and anything else you can think of. In addition, this is the time to select the instruments for your band. Assign 1 to each member - it doesn't matter what it is, so long as everyone is doing something for the band (remember that the vocalist can be considered its own instrument in this case). Finally, if there are any actual artists on your team, by all means you are encouraged to draw images for each of your characters. I want to see some awesome creations!

Remember that should you choose to use yourselves as the band members, all of this stuff still applies.

Take your time on this task and make it worth the effort, as like any great band, the press will love knowing more about you. ;)

I can get you in as a solo artist if you'd like, but you'll need to do some catching up. Interested?

As much as I really want to, I'm currently kind of busy with other projects, but for sure I'll keep a look out for another event like this if it ever makes a return ^ ^

But in case there isn't much to catch up to, I'd be willing~

As much as I really want to, I'm currently kind of busy with other projects, but for sure I'll keep a look out for another event like this if it ever makes a return ^ ^

But in case there isn't much to catch up to, I'd be willing~

Go back and read about the activity and the 2 tasks in the OP. If you can do those things before the 2nd deadline, by all means please join.

Hey everyone!

Just checking in to see if everyone is still doing well. I had an interesting question come up via PM asking if it was okay to receive outside help for this event. The answer to that is yes! If you know an awesome artist who can draw amazing artwork, show them some love and let them help out. This a chance to let everyone show off their amazing talents, so please do so.

Anyways, if you have any midweek questions let me know.

• 2 weeks later...