Show By Post! A Musical Band Creation Activity

OriginalRen

67m7NVG.jpg

Some of us have talents that supersede all others, talents which we may or may not realize exist yet. Are you a karaoke lover? A musical genius? Perhaps, an artist? Creativity comes in all shapes and sizes, and it goes without saying that music is merely a single form of creativity that exists in this world. Would your favorite visual novel or anime be complete without an amazing soundtrack to back it up?

Enter Show By Post!!, a musical event on Fuwanovel that will test your skills as an artist and what it takes to make it to the top of the music world. Over the next couple of weeks, you and a team of highly motivated individuals will become the musicians - you will create a band here on Fuwanovel, complete with your very own musical group of members, unique instruments, album cover, and original single. The power is yours; you get to design your band from the bottom up. In the end, your band will be pitted against other teams in a grand concert that will be sure to sweep the crowd off their feet and make the panties drop.

I've enlisted the help of the girls from Show By Rock!! to assist me in this task, where the next couple of weeks will see the website host a themed avatar group, threads, and pictures based on the new hit anime. Whether you enjoy the show or not, feel free to participate in the festivities at any time. As the week progresses, new threads will appear around the site discussing the show. As they appear, you will have the chance to discuss what you think about the anime, vote for your favorite character, and vote on the bands which will be pitted against each other later on. Keep your eyes peeled for these threads later on during the event.

So, how do I get started?

This event will be hosted over the next month or so, where tasks will be assigned every so often based on when members complete them. You and your group will have the chance to complete each task at your own pace, where it will be your job to work together with your team to create the ultimate band. To start, a pre-task has been given to you below. As the event progresses, new tasks will be listed here in this post, so keep a sharp lookout for them.

With that, good luck, and have fun. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

The Teams:

Bands:

1. Cyrillej1, Ryechu, rainismyfav, suikashoujo, Tiagofvarela

2. CruelN1N1, HMN, hsmsful, Kiriririri, Monmon

3. LinovaA, Nosebleed, Rose, The Major, Tyrael

4. Flutterz, KosakiFag, Nimbus, Satsuki, Turnip Sensei

Solo Artists:

1. SoulJustin

2. SakashimA

The Tasks

Pre-Task: The 1st thing you must do before we get into the bread and butter of creating your band on Fuwanovel is to establish who will be on your team during this event. Teams should be no larger than 5 people, and no smaller than 3. Keep in mind that the number of people on your team does not reflect how many members are allowed to be featured in your band later on. In other words, don't confuse your team with the actual group you will be creating.

Task #1:

mxII5dQ.png

Task #2:

ONb2CGg.png

Task #3:

iaBrP1a.png

It looks fun, but I have no musical talent at all.. lol.  Are we going to have to sing or something?

Singing will not be required at all during the event. This is meant to be focused on creating a unique and imaginary band, not how well you are able to perform a song.

Me,HMN,Crueln1n1 and Hsmsful r ready to rock the stage!!

minna please show us ur support~~~~ :yumiko:

You have my support! With the arab idol you can't lose

From HMN-sama's request the video link is deleted but you can still find it on youtube

If anyone wants someone willing to sing on their team, I'd be more than happy to join you~

An example of my voice, for the lulz and definitely not because I want to promo my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luXYf7h-W-c

Seriously though, this looks like a lot of fun, so I'd like to join up with someone regardless of the role I get.

You have my support! With the arab idol you can't lose

From HMN-sama's request the video link is deleted but you can still find it on youtube

Get it back here!

If anyone wants someone willing to sing on their team, I'd be more than happy to join you~

An example of my voice, for the lulz and definitely not because I want to promo my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luXYf7h-W-c

Seriously though, this looks like a lot of fun, so I'd like to join up with someone regardless of the role I get.

Didn't Ren say there's no singing?

Singing will not be required at all during the event. This is meant to be focused on creating a unique and imaginary band, not how well you are able to perform a song.

Not that I care much :sachi:

Mayoi Neko House is now open.

Goals:

-Kidnap... errr, I mean... Gather stray peoples that were attracted because of next music event;

-Through an easy compatibility test, assign randomly generated teams;

-Throw said teams in a month's worth of fun;

-Make some fun's worth of profit;

-Profit.

-While we gather unaware personas, we gladly accept anyone that walk in our door. Come, we have Blanc manjus.

Stray cats gathered until now:

• Turnip Sensei;