Muv-Luv Alternative TDA 00 and Chronicles Translation Help

Widi

hey, Widi. I am the one you mailed ,so here i am. I use machine translation to help me translating the game, well so far so good i have translated 43 lines in loverable using visual novel reader. For proof reader well i can do basic grammar check wkwkwkwk (grammar is not my thing) :lol:/>/>

Oh yeah since i already finished playing muv luv trilogy, i quite understand about mumbo jumbo of the military in muv luv

Can you TLC?

A bit more thorough Update:

The Muv-Luv Chronicles Disc contains three total stories: "Muv-Luv Unlimited: The Day After," and Muv-Luv Chronicles "Rain Dancers" and "Chicken Divers."

Rough translation is complete on Chicken Divers, and is currently going through simultaneous TLC and Editing. Since it is quite short (~240 lines), we are focusing on it to get a feel for the software used to reinsert text into the game. Rain Dancers and TDA are both in the translation stages.

We are searching for native speakers who have quite a bit of time on their hands. A big translation push would make this project much faster.

To give more accurate statistics on TL/TLC (sorry editors/proofreaders, counting those are a little too hard)

Total

TL - 1129/4044 or roughly 27.91%

TLC - 291/4044 or roughly 7.19%

The Day After 00

TL - 447/3362 or roughly 13.29%

TLC - an absurdly low percent.

Chicken Diver

TL - 240/240 100%

TLC - 130/240(?) or around 54.16%

Some issues are present with the original lines.

Rain Dancers

TL - 442/442 100%

TLC - 161/442(?) or 36.42%

In reality TLC counts are a little lower then this.

well, I will be very stressful when have to find fault with other's translations... so i cannot. ^^"

I think the right job for me is translator :3

Nah Its okay welcome to team then ^_^/>

Also I've already send you a PM Check it out

You guys still looking for an editor? My Japanese is conversational at best and I'm borderline illiterate. That said I'm graduating with a degree in writing and could use a good side-project to keep me occupied. Also, I really want this stuff translated, see again about being borderline illiterate.

You guys still looking for an editor? My Japanese is conversational at best and I'm borderline illiterate. That said I'm graduating with a degree in writing and could use a good side-project to keep me occupied. Also, I really want this stuff translated, see again about being borderline illiterate.

Can you TLC?

Hey I'm new to this stuff but... shouldn't we use colab software? revision control or sth?

Anyway, now i'm translating my part to 2091.

And I start to notice that in AFHook... some lines were skipped from the game.. for example;

line 2091: 【メルヴィナ】「何で?現実を見据えるんじゃなかったの?」

<skipped> 【ウィル】「それは……」

line 2092: 【メルヴィナ】「合衆国の正規戦術機母艦1隻」

It's not skipped, it's likely that those lines were repeated before.

In fact, for duplicate lines, only the first one is represented. There is no need to have redundant entries.

AFHook works fine, the Altered Fable translation is also using the same tool as you can most likely see.

It's not skipped, it's likely that those lines were repeated before.

In fact, for duplicate lines, only the first one is represented. There is no need to have redundant entries.

AFHook works fine, the Altered Fable translation is also using the same tool as you can most likely see.

I see. That's how it works. :o

Total

TL - 1235/4044 or roughly 30.53%

TLC - 401/4044 or roughly 9.91%

The Day After 00

TL - 553/3362 or roughly 16.90%

TLC - (still) at an absurdly low percent.

Chicken Diver

TL - 240/240 100%

TLC - 150/240(?) or around 62.50%

Rain Dancers

TL - 442/442 100%

TLC - 161/442(?) or 36.42%

More accurate numbers now.

Why didn't anyone tell me I had the first number for total incorrect?

• 2 weeks later...

Total line count is (more) accurate this time. It might be off by one in one of the sections though.

Total

TL - 1679/4061 or 41.34%

TLC - 555/4061 or 13.66%

The Day After 00

TL - 980/3362 or 29.14%

TLC - 116/3362 or 3.45%

Chicken Diver

TL - 258/258 100%

TLC - 258/258 100%

Rain Dancers

TL - 441/441 100%

TLC - 181/441 or 41.04%