Muv-Luv Alternative TDA 00 and Chronicles Translation Help

Widi

In what order should I play these? Id rather wait for them all to be translated if there is one.

Another thing, are they even related to the main plot?

RD, CD, TDA00, Cryska are not related to each other, you can read them in any order.

Except for TDA, these stories do not feature characters from MLU/MLA, so they are just stories in same setting/timeline as MLA.

RD, CD, TDA00, Cryska are not related to each other, you can read them in any order.

Except for TDA, these stories do not feature characters from MLU/MLA, so they are just stories in same setting/timeline as MLA.

Ah, arigatou Anon-san!...wait...Cryska? Im not familiar with that one...

TDA features characters from MLA then? thats great! but the main cast is composed of completely new ones, right?

Ah, arigatou Anon-san!...wait...Cryska? Im not familiar with that one...

TDA features characters from MLA then? thats great! but the main cast is composed of completely new ones, right?

Cryska story is about

Cryska (char from MLA:TE) capturing BETA tank alive, and then russian researchers do various H-stuff to that captured specimen at lab.

I didn't read other TDA stories (there are more in other Chronicles volumes), but in TDA00 yeah, there's mainly new cast, MLA guys are briefly featured at the very end.

Linecount? Er... Well, this will give a rough viewpoint as how Chronicles 01 is doing.

Total

TL - 1853/4062 or 45.61%

TLC - 588/4062 or 14.47%

The Day After 00

TL - 1153/3362 or 34.29%

TLC - 116/3362 or 3.45%

(Basically unchanged)

Chicken Diver

Done, partial patch released, going through checking.

Rain Dancers

TL - 442/442 100%

TLC - 214/442 or 48.41%

Numbers (still) do not include Cryska.

Glad to know you guys are still working on it! Also, could anyone tell me how long it usually takes to finish a project like this?

Unfortunately we cannot tell you the ETA but

The Translation will be finished when it's finished :lol:

I know that friend, I only wanted to know how long it usualy takes to translate a VN, I dont want you guys to rush things, nor do I need a specific date. I was merely curious.

You can check completed projects at VNTLS, it should give you quite accurate picture about typical translations.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys there is urgent report we need more translator who have native japanese english speaker to TLC and TL because our member from this project will be busy this month also the only active member is me,gab,erl,ryuu,alice,dae and rye so the proggres maybe will be slowing down

if you want to help out our project but can’t translate, help me spread this word!

thanks

hey guys there is urgent report we need more translator who have native japanese english speaker to TLC and TL because our member from this project will be busy this month also the only active member is me,gab,erl,ryuu,alice,dae and rye so the proggres maybe will be slowing down

if you want to help out our project but can’t translate, help me spread this word!

thanks

Don't worry too much, Shadow is suppose to come back at around the same time.

• 1 month later...

sorry for not posting our proggress because our proggress very slow right now here the rough proggress

Rain Dancers

TL - 442/442

TLC - 290/442

The Day After 00

TL - 1546/3362

TLC - 116/3362

Cool. I love Muv-Luv and anything related to it. Hopefully we will see more Chronicles translated in the future. Thank you for all the work you've done.

Awesome project I'm rooting for you guys! MuvLuv is a fucking awesome universe and I love it. I'm not too confident in my japanese skills and doubt I'd be much of a help with muvluvs military jargon.

Still if you need help with anything else I'd be happy to help out.

Thanks for your support guys also thank's for the offer :)

Im also rooting for yous guys, I'd hate to see a project like this going to dust, so keep at it and good luck!

Yo!!! Thanks for the support also here the rough update proggress

Rain Dancers

TL - 444/444 (Fix lines)

TLC - 402/444

The Day After 00

TL - 1546/3362

TLC - 116/3362

I'm very sorry the proggress of TDA still same as last week, but the good news is partial patch of RD will coming soon ;)

• 1 month later...