Muv-Luv Alternative TDA 00 and Chronicles Translation Help

Widi

Hello, I am Widi and I'm currently recruiting capable translators for the fan translation of MLA TDA.

according from 4chan there is no news about translation TDA or Chronicles

so i decided to translate this VN

TDA 00 lines its only 3362 lines

Rain dancer and Chicken Divers 698 lines

Total lines for chronicles 01 4061 lines

menu and ui have been translate by me and some line have already translate by me using jparser mecab and machine translator because my japanese skill its average

Note : the team has proper translators working the lines

and i currently looking for :

1.Translator (I dont mind if the translators use machine translations)

2.Proofreader

3.Editor

here the script just extract from winrar open it klik tools and open AFHook Package Editor and then open Package on the translation folder

http://www.mediafire.com/?lm3xa73nrsl7c8t

NB : Thank's to someone on 4chan who create this software

If anyone want to take on this task please PM or contact me at [email protected]

I am hoping someone to help me in future. Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current team members

Translator : Widi,Tief Blau,Gabgrave,Jhonan1234,Erlkonig

Profreader : Daeyamati,Alice

Editor : Daeyamati,Ryechu,Alice,Ryuugan,Shadowlancer

TLC : Shadowlancer,Tief Blau,Gabgrave,Ryuugan,Shadowlancer

Retired : TheKuroneko,EastN3,Ikaruga,Br1234

Can't wait for this myself, if theirs any way for us the fans to support you such as a voting page or something that would be ideal.

Considering this is the first news regarding TDA and chronicles the quality doesn't matter much in the end yes all of us will admit we would like for it to be as accurate as possible but only do what's in your power.

Needless to say we're all waiting "patiently" as we stalk the forums, 4 chan for any information regarding translations for this and the light novels.

And count the days as we waste on nostalgia with replays of the muv-luv trilogy and jump on niconico and youtube for the same soul searching in our weak hearts...

We're all still dealing with sadogashima and kashgar in our own ways... please finish the fight. T_T

Wow, I only took a quick look into TDA but I didn't know that it was that short.

So rUGP has finally been cracked for good?

It's only TDA 00 from chronicles 01

Yes someone from 4chan has made the software to hook ruGP but haven't found a way to edit images yet, sorry.

Translating text should be enough though.

The software support

- Altered Fable

- Ayu Mayu Alternative

- Chronicles 01

- Chronicles 02

- Chronicles 03

hey ill post this on my blog if u dunt mind?

i dont want a machine translation if possible so im not going to put that in. i know u dunt mind one but i much rather see u get an average TLer. also bcuz that word is taboo amidst some circles so i cant actually use it. it will make some ppl cry

hey ill post this on my blog if u dunt mind?

i dont want a machine translation if possible so im not going to put that in. i know u dunt mind one but i much rather see u get an average TLer. also bcuz that word is taboo amidst some circles so i cant actually use it. it will make some ppl cry

thank's for the blog i dont mind at all, ,

I would be happy to act as the editor for this project, once translation has been completed, or as scripts are completed (whichever you'd prefer). Contact me via PM and I can give you any additional details you might need.

I would love to see these done.

I would be happy to act as the editor for this project, once translation has been completed, or as scripts are completed (whichever you'd prefer). Contact me via PM and I can give you any additional details you might need.

I would love to see these done.

i'm glad to hear that

finally we have two editor right now. Yes i will contact you if the script are done :)

TDA00 is the prequel to the main TDA story. Its more of a background check on the world, to let players learn how ***ked the world after Unlimited is. One character from 00 will appear in camos over the next two chapters of TDA.

I don't mind joining the translator team, but I use a machine tool to check the meaning for some parts before i put the sentence together. I do have some experience making sense from moon translate though, having done the translation of the Chronicles PV and transcriptions of Adoration and Resurrection on the wikia, though I haven't really edited those for grammar past making it understandable. Drop me a PM if that's ok with you.

One thing about translating Muvluv is that some knowledge of military terminology and background helps quite a bit, as otherwise some of the terms used would come across quite weirdly. Knowing as much as you can on the technologies of the MuvluvAlt world is also a big help. I don't mind working in this function as an editor / proofreader if a better translator is avaliable.

Hey thanks for the blog also TDA is only up to 2 :)

TDA00 is the prequel to the main TDA story. Its more of a background check on the world, to let players learn how ***ked the world after Unlimited is. One character from 00 will appear in camos over the next two chapters of TDA.

I don't mind joining the translator team, but I use machine translate for it. I do have some experience making sense from moon translate though, having done the translation of the Chronicles PV and transcriptions of Adoration and Resurrection on the wikia, though I haven't really edited those for grammar past making it understandable. Drop me a PM if that's ok with you.

One thing about translating Muvluv is that some knowledge of military terminology and background helps quite a bit, as otherwise some of the terms used would come across quite weirdly. Knowing as much as you can on the technologies of the MuvluvAlt world is also a big help. I don't mind working in this function as an editor / proofreader if a better translator is avaliable.

I already sent message to you, , if you have a question feel free to ask me

i think we have a full member now and we're going to translate this but the software somewhat does not catch some lines, so there is to be missing line, ,for time being we focus on translation now after we done it we try to find the solution to fix that bug

if you have a question feel free to ask me :)

Weekly Updated :)

The team is making decent progress with translation.

Halfway done editing CD and currently waiting RD to TLC and QC

for TDA the translation progress will be slow a bit

Hi. i m actually one of the translator for TSFIA articles posted on the muvluv wiki and 4chan. I m quite pleasantly surprised to see that someone have taken the on the task to translate the Chronicle games and would love to help. While i don't have the time to translate anything serious at the moment, since i will only have regular internet access for this next week. After that its going to be intermediate internet access at best. But i am more than willing to be a editor / proofreader on this project for now, my current military occupation and Muvluv background knowledge from translating TSFIA should make me a good editor and source of information and flavor texts. And since i mentioned on 4chan a bit while ago, i don't plan on working on any TSFIA until sometime late June. I ve had this week and last week off but then i go back to Staring at shit through my thermal gun sights for at least another month, so use me for this week while you still can.

Hi. i m actually one of the translator for TSFIA articles posted on the muvluv wiki and 4chan. I m quite pleasantly surprised to see that someone have taken the on the task to translate the Chronicle games and would love to help. While i don't have the time to translate anything serious at the moment, since i will only have regular internet access for this next week. After that its going to be intermediate internet access at best. But i am more than willing to be a editor / proofreader on this project for now, my current military occupation and Muvluv background knowledge from translating TSFIA should make me a good editor and source of information and flavor texts. And since i mentioned on 4chan a bit while ago, i don't plan on working on any TSFIA until sometime late June. I ve had this week and last week off but then i go back to Staring at shit through my thermal gun sights for at least another month, so use me for this week while you still can.

Hey I've already sent a PM for you

hey, Widi. I am the one you mailed ,so here i am. I use machine translation to help me translating the game, well so far so good i have translated 43 lines in loverable using visual novel reader. For proof reader well i can do basic grammar check wkwkwkwk (grammar is not my thing) :lol:/>

Oh yeah since i already finished playing muv luv trilogy, i quite understand about mumbo jumbo of the military in muv luv