Interesting Dreams

Shikomizue

So, I had this strange dream, I was in this house of which I don't remember the 2nd floor of, but the first floor has one room I remember. It was pretty big, having two big sofas in front of a TV. (on the right and front from the TVs perspective) There was a staircase going up, to the left and then up again behind the sofa on the right. On the sofas in the first part of my dream there were a lot of people sitting and they were varied in age. (23-50 from what I could make out)

In the next part of the dream, I was on a train. There were a lot of people as you'd expect, but the train looked... bland, there were no seats, poles or even doors. Just windows looking out over a city. I'm pretty sure something happened on the train but I can't remember what it was.

Then I appeared back at the house. I was running down the stairs for some reason, I stopped at the bottom and saw someone looking at me from the sofa. I didn't know who they were and I couldn't really make out their features except that they had long silver-ish hair. Apparently returning to whatever my goal was, I ran to the TV for something. All of a sudden the person stood up, walked over and hugged me. And the dream ended there.

Anyone else have strange dreams to share?

I don't really remember any long dream sequences, but mearly snippits. Some examples are.....

-Engaging in a warehouse raid with the sg-1 team from Stargate and Tim Taylor from Home Improvement.

-A greenhouse filled with dinosaurs encased in a layer of plastic.

-Superheros exploading with bannanas and pasta as guts (No kidding this was the reason I couldn't eat bannanas for nearly half a decade).

-A australian pop singer (I'm a fan of) singing at a wedding (not mine of course) at some castle.

-A weird mix of the worlds of majikoi and fallout 3.

- A rapidly decaying corpse in front of my house.

-Being trapped in my Dad's car and driven (with no driver) around town.

-Confessing and engaging in impure relations with my highschool crush (this was kinda weird since it was recent and she hadn't crossed my mind for nearly the entire year....... also fuck you reality).

- Being a part of a art heist in a weird skyscraper that had nothing in it, except walls of paintings.

My NSFW dream (guro):

Basically, in the dream, I was reading a manga(?) about two girls. Those two girls are best friends. Blah blah happened (can't remember) and one girl turned out to be "belong" to the ant "monster" (kinda like "brainwashing" in Marunomi), and the other girl ended up getting raped by a giant ant. However, instead of semen, it poured into her ton of ants (look much bigger than normal ant), and they ate her to bone from inside out. Before she died, she (her lower half body already got eaten with only bone left) kissed and yuri with her friend.

And I'm not even into these things to begin with <_<

I have two dreams that I can remember quite well despite being years old, and one that dreamt recently which is also the weirdest of the bunch.

I was at a university in the dream overlooking a goofy guy with munk hair, he walked towards the bridge with red flowers in his hand where he talked to someone before walking over the bridge, meeting the one he was seeking, Veronica Mars, he became so happy thath e dropped the flowers and started standing on his head, Veronica Mars smiled and started dancing sensually, this went on for maybe a minute in the dream before Allison DuBois in medium woke up and explained her powers to the munk. I woke up after that feeling very confused.

I dream almost every night so it gets kind of hard to remember these things. Let's see if I can remember what I dreamt 15 minutes ago.

I was dreaming that I was hunting something down (I don't know what it was anymore). However on the same day the second Grisaia game was also coming out so my goal was to finish my tracking and get back home. My dream ended leading me into just a bunch of places I know but they were all distorted as I was hunting it. I had other people with me but I can't really remember names and faces (I could have sworn one of them was Kuroneko from Oreimo but I'm not sure if I pictured this after I woke up). I didn't end up capturing my target so I went home and there was a huge celebration for the Grisaia game and I tried calling some girl up (don't know who) and got sad when she wouldn't answer. Then I saw some old wizard dude and decided to follow him and eavesdrop on their conversation, I was hiding under their dining room table and then I woke up.

There was probably more to the dream that I can't remember because it felt like hours to me but even if there was more pieces to fill the gaps it was still all pretty nonsensical.

My NSFW dream (guro):

Basically, in the dream, I was reading a manga(?) about two girls. Those two girls are best friends. Blah blah happened (can't remember) and one girl turned out to be "belong" to the ant "monster" (kinda like "brainwashing" in Marunomi), and the other girl ended up getting raped by a giant ant. However, instead of semen, it poured into her ton of ants (look much bigger than normal ant), and they ate her to bone from inside out. Before she died, she (her lower half body already got eaten with only bone left) kissed and yuri with her friend.

And I'm not even into these things to begin with <_<

I am................ concerned to say the least.

I can never remember a dream in such detail, only vaguely/briefly.

I dreamed twice today, the latter is a bad dream so I didn't dare to remember it.

The first dream is that I can't remember where I was, maybe in a living room or desert house or somewhere as I stand next to a sofa.

I was standing there for nothing - looking at my two hands, I don't even know what happened earlier for me to do that.

Then for no reason, a short-red-hair girl appeared before my eyes and touch my right hand(holding with her two hands like my hand got wounded or sth)

Then she moved one of them and held my left, so now it's like we both are holding hands(my left to her left, my right to her right)

I looked at her charming eyes and her facial expression.

Then I fell for her.

All of this happened in less than 5 minutes.

This was an old dream I had a long time ago xD... I had written it down in my diary back then, so I thought I'd share it for fun~.

I had come to visit a sister of mine. I don't have a sister, but in the dream I remember her as my sister(yes wierd). I was hesitant at first of deciding to visit, since I knew she was currently involved with some bad people. Some sort of gang. However, I was worried about her so I overcame my fears and went to her place. She greeted me at the doorstep and invited me in. The place was huge and looked very old.. almost like an abandoned mansion that no one had visited for quite awhile(It looked like a haunted house from a video game I played).

She took me into a room with her two guy friends and introduced me to them. They didn't seem very friendly, and just gave me a nod as I tried to give them a friendly greeting.. after awhile my sister left because she was busy and told me to just relax at her place. I could leave whenever I wanted. For some reason I suddenly developed a bad feeling... but I absently just ignored the feeling and decided to work on a paper I had to get done for my school.(yes I had a paper due the next day and probably was thinking about it in my dream lol). Many hours passed as I worked on my paper... Maybe 6-8 hrs of working on it. All of a sudden, one of the guys behind me, attacks me! He pins me to the ground and takes out a knife, "We're going to have to kill you," he says to me.. "You're too much of a distraction for your sister, we're gonna get rid of you right now." He takes out a knife from underneath his waistband and stabs me on the side below my arm and pulls down, spilling out my blood onto the floor as I screamed in agony, knowing my death was near(yea was really scary).

(wierd but they kinda just left my body there and one of the guys went back to sleep on the bed and the other one went to play computer lol!) Surprisingly I wasn't dead yet.. nope.. I was just playing dead (even with losing all that blood who knows lol, it's a dream I guess anything can happen). I slowly steady myself up and take the knife off the floor that he had left behind after having used it on me, and I sneak up to the sleeping guy and stab him over and over and over! Blood is everywhere and I clasp my hands around his mouth so he can't scream as I keep stabbing him, repeatedly until I could no longer feel his breathe on my hands. Apparently the guy on the computer wasn't aware yet, so I go up behind him and slit his throat also. ... Now, I had killed two people.. But I had to! They were trying to kill me first.. I was thinking of what to do and how I could escape from this huge manor unnoticed. I decided to undress one of the guys(the one on the computer) and wear his clothes.. maybe it would help camouflage me as one of the gang group and get me out unnoticed. As I was putting on the pieces of clothes, the guy on the bed suddenly pounced on me out of nowhere(he wasn't dead!) . My knife dropped out of my hands from the impact as I hit the floor. It was just me and him struggling now, trying to win eachother out of pure strength... I feel around and put my hands into one of his stabbed wounds, sticking my hands all the way inside as far as I could go and grab onto his flesh. I ripped him open from the inside out, ripping him apart like an animal, and his guts flying everywhere.. so wildly, that after he could no longer be recognized as a human being. I was so scared, realizing what a deed I had just done.. but I came back to my senses and went back to organizing my original plan. After being dressed, I quickly dashed out of the room. I went into a secret small basement-like room that led me to the outside. When I crawled out, I sprinted to the entrance but suddenly got spotted by my sister.. I stood frozen, as she called out to me "What's wrong?" ... and I woke up!

Yeah o.O I woke up thinking Wtf kind of violent dream was that lol....

I'm guessing playing horror video games might have influenced me to dream that  :nervous:

I almost never dream, and in the rare cases that I do I almost never remember the dream. There was one that I remembered  a while back, I even made a post about it in a thread about visual novel ideas:

I've had this one floating around in my head for a while now, it's actually based on a dream I saw and managed to partially remember. Dunno if I'll ever get around to making anything out of it.

Cotton Candy

You wake up in the middle of the night at a friend's house after having celebrated something or other a few hours before. You look around the house to find your girlfriend and go home, and in doing so you check 3 rooms each of which has one of your friends sleeping, or on their phone or something. Maybe you're given a choice as to which order to visit them in, but it could also be linear, doesn't really matter.

After going through the 3 rooms you still haven't found your girlfriend and you go back to the first room and find the person in it has been murdered. You panic and stuff, but once you realize nothing can be done you rush to the next room and find the person there murdered as well. Finally, you run to the last room and find the 3rd victim. For each murder, a few details are given, and it's sort of implied that the reader should keep them in mind.

Out of fear you lock yourself in the bathroom: the door seems sturdy and if you were to run away from the house there's a chance the murderer would follow you. But you realize that your cell phone isn't in your pocket and that you probably left it in the room you were sleeping in, but you don't risk coming out to get it.

After a while the police arrives, and this is basically what the entire story was leading up to. Your girlfriend allegedly went to a convenience store when the murders occurred, and the police ask you 3 questions, one about each murder. If you were paying attention to the details given, and answer at least one of the questions correctly, you get a bad end and are arrested. But, if you answer all of the questions incorrectly, you don't get arrested and get the true end. The way this works is some of the details you're given about the murders are something that someone who just walked into the room should have no way of knowing, so if the police find out you know something you shouldn't, they suspect you and you get arrested.

The twist, which should be fairly obvious at this point, is that the protagonist is the murderer, and the reason you know those details is because in his narration he skipped the parts where he actually committed the murders, but let slip some details he shouldn't have. None of that is specifically mentioned, though. The true end has you and your girlfriend walking away from the house, and without warning you see her on the sidewalk with her head smashed on the pavement.

That last scene is actually the first thing that I remembered about the dream when I woke up, and for some reason the murderer seemed to think her brains looked a little like cotton candy, which is where I got the name, although I'll probably change it to something else if I end up making it. And from that scene I managed to remember a few of the details of the dream, and the rest is what I thought of later. Those who've read it have probably noticed Umineko's ideas there.  :P

usually i just have the same dream of my waifu coming out of the monitor, and then i wake up and cry.

But two nights ago i had a dream that the nfl and the wwe had a merger, and to celebrate it the seahawks were playing wwe superstars in football. The wwe superstars weren't wearing any pads, just their ring gear for some reason, and roman reigns was a running back and he kept getting rekt by the hawks d-line,Randy Orton kept sneaking behind russell wilson and would always rko him until the ref ejected him for multiple hands to the face flags, and al michaels laughed like a madman the whole game. It was the most surreal thing, and before i woke up the wwe players looked like they had been fighting kenshiro. What's even weirder is that the same dream continued on into my afternoon nap yesterday, where i found out that stone cold steve austin and the rock were the defensive coordinator and the offensive coordinator, and triple h was the head coach, and they kept getting in fights because stone cold wasn't drinking their sponsor's budweiser's beer, but Millers, and it eventually devolved into a triple threat and then a battle royale after stone cold flipped off the bench. Meanwhile John madden somehow made it to the middle of the field by himself and was eating thanksgiving dinner and al michaels continued to cast the game by laughing like a psychopath.