Skyspear Translations Thread

HGF_zpscxhhesnt.png

Overview

Welcome~

This is a thread dedicated to Skyspear Translations as a team. This is a place for general news that is not specific to any one of our independent projects

Projects

Majikoi S

Majikoi A-1

Holy Breaker

Staff

Heizei_koukousei - Skyspear's Dark Overlord/ Majikoi A-1 Project Lead

Twdarkeh - Majikoi S Project Lead/ Editor

2on - Translator

storyteller - Translator

dowolf - Translator/Translation Checker

Pudding321 - Translator

EldritchCherub - Editor 

Pseudodiego- Editor

CryingWestern - Image Editor/ Hacker

Kardororororo - Testing

Helvetica Standard - Uncensored Patch Creator/ Image Editor

NhKPaNda - Installer Creator/ Hacker/ QCer

Recruiting

• TLC for Holy Breaker

Can I post in here? If so, do you intend to keep translating after finishing all Majikoi?

We should only allow general Skyspear related questions and news posts here. But yes, the teams working on Majikoi will hopefully stick together and work on other projects once we finish with the entire Majikoi series. Also, Skyspear will likely be picking up other projects along the way  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Any need for QC on this end?  I know they're asking for more for the Majikoi S project, and I figured that if I was gonna do one I might as well ask if the other project(s) needed help.  Granted, I haven't gotten the "job" yet but, heck.

Probably referring to S, since the S project thread is locked.

As for future projects, Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de is the one I'd be most interested in working on, since it shares a setting with Maji Koi(more Ageha!). That said, I looked at the script file, and it makes me want to cry, so it'd be quite the undertaking to get translated, let alone properly edited.

Lol, well if we ever decide to do it i've got the scripts ready for it... though no promises. xD

Lol, well if we ever decide to do it i've got the scripts ready for it... though no promises. xD

Have you looked at it? Breaking it down to be manageable for a TL would be an accomplishment in itself. Properly QCing and editing it, then putting it back, would make Maji Koi look like a relaxing walk in the park.

• 3 weeks later...